How many motherhusks do I need to take in order to get my pregnancy speed to match the speed of pregnancies in CoC 1?

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Simply number wise rather than percentage. I don't want all pregnancies to last just days; Simply a lot quicker than normal.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
no idea how long coc1 pregnancies were, not a helpful comparison.
Motherhusk increases incubation speed up to 700%. Laquine ears increases it up to 1000%. the incubator starting perk and the breed hungry perks both add 100%. the Synth Womb adds 800%.

the speed of a pregnancy is predetermined, then modified by the average of your incubation speed and that of the father's.

"a lot quicker than normal" is not helpful.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
no idea how long coc1 pregnancies were, not a helpful comparison.
Motherhusk increases incubation speed up to 700%. Laquine ears increases it up to 1000%. the incubator starting perk and the breed hungry perks both add 100%. the Synth Womb adds 800%.

the speed of a pregnancy is predetermined, then modified by the average of your incubation speed and that of the father's.

"a lot quicker than normal" is not helpful.
Sorry 'bout that. I ain't too good at explainin' things. At least out loud.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The above add up to 10.5x, but adding them mid-pregnancy will not affect it, because speed is determined when it starts. If you want to speed up an existing pregnancy, you'll need to use Blue Eggs.

Base time for (most)* pregnancies. For reference, the average human pregnancy is 280 days**, which is 6,720 hours.
10.5x is 26.6 (repeating) days.
*Wiki updates slowed down considerably during the JavaScript conversion. And I have my suspicions about Mirrin's listed value.
**According to Google

Last edited: