How many LGBTQI+ people play these games? And what types of characters do you play?

DeadLeaves

Jun 19, 2023
Poundtown
For me personally, I'm lesbian, but whenever I play these games I keep making twinks and femboys and cboys. I'm more the type of person to build a character to experience the story through rather than make a self insert, but even then I tend to avoid making characters that are women, despite being a woman myself and being attracted to women. I guess I'm more sexually attracted to feminine aesthetics rather than a specific gender or sex.

I don't know if anyone else has similar experiences so I'm screaming out into the general bullshit void. Also, please be nice to people if they do decide to reply. You're playing games about women with double five-dollar footlong shlongs, you don't really have a lot of grounds to be homophobic/transphobic.

OmegaUmbra

Hey there! I'm a Bi Genderfluid lady and personally I like to almost always play female champs! I just find women real attractive physically and love to play them. I am addicted to PC preg content and virginity loss content, so my characters are virgins 99% of the time to see what characters have content for it. And typically I prefer to sex male characters. Though alternate depending on what designs or writing jumps out at me. I also avoid making self inserts and prefer creating OCS every time.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I'm a bisexual guy and I play pretty much all body types and genders depending on what character I'm playing at the time. I'm equally into all genders and body types so will engage with pretty much any content as long as it fits my concept and is written well. I create OCs every time I play, my current characters for both TiTs and CoC 2 are very masculine and muscular males but I have lots of other ideas on the backburner.

DeadLeaves

Jun 19, 2023
Poundtown
Thank you all so much for your replies so far! Its fascinating seeing everyone share some common experiences. I'm gonna share the current thoughts in this mega-reply both because I don't want to clog the thread and also so I can figure out how to use the site :gedthink:
it is more like i am, uhh... dicksexual in the fictional sense, and d-girl PCs get the most content.
I totally get the "dicksexual in a fictional sense" thing, I was like that for a while before I realized the whole "more attracted to aesthetics rather than gender or sex" thing. Now I'm a girl cock lover in real life too /half joking
I am addicted to PC preg content and virginity loss content, so my characters are virgins 99% of the time to see what characters have content for it. And typically I prefer to sex male characters. Though alternate depending on what designs or writing jumps out at me. I also avoid making self inserts and prefer creating OCS every time.
Related to the previous quote, CoC2 specifically helped me get more comfortable with the idea of pregnancy irl, in a weird sense. Seeing child characters that I fathered/mothered and being able to do little events with them and being able to interact with them, and getting special events with the fathers/mothers during the pregnancy turned on some switch in my brain that was like "hey, yknow, this might not be so bad with the right person." The child development class I took also contributed, but let's give the writers their time to gloat about converting someone :gedlaugh:
I create OCs every time I play, my current characters for both TiTs and CoC 2 are very masculine and muscular males but I have lots of other ideas on the backburner.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who makes OCs when playing these games, but sometimes I get too invested... my second TiTs character was a half-suula femboy I got so invested in I had to make a seperate "main" character because I wanted to develop his lore outside the constraints TiTsverse. I have to be extra careful I don't add more to the list so I don't end up with a hoard of horny OCs and nothing to do with them lmao

Last edited:

C.C_Latte

May 22, 2021
Somewhere hurling through space
Sapphic/Lesbian here. I honestly love to play as a smart milky muscle mommy futa, but never too big, so about 75% muscle stats, lean, and about 5'10" to 6'7". I tried to play as a twink, femboy or w/o a peen more than a few times and it never felt right. I do like to start out as a vag-only female in these games to I can enjoy my transformation kinks. Meanwhile, my PC may sex most, I prefer repeat counters with female NPCs of every genital configuration with herms coming out on top. If I to go through steps to sleep with a male PC that is more masc than a femboy, he hasn't been slept with by my PCs.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I'm lesbian/sapphic and I mainly play two subby girls (wyld elf in CoC2 and ausar in TiTS) with the occasional femboy when there's specific content for it. I don't fully self insert outside of my characters being short but my characters do all tend to lean towards being the optimistic hero story wise...that also turn into a subby mess around the many, many dommy women in these games =P Okay maybe I self insert a little...

On the smut side these games made me realise I have a massive praise kink and I love the amount of oral scenes there are.

I also like doing the PC pregnancy content in the games even though I'm scared of it irl lol.

I guess I'm more sexually attracted to feminine aesthetics rather than a specific gender or sex.
I feel you on this. I'm attracted to women no matter the equipment but I think femboys are so cute that I have previously had an existential crisis over whether I was gay or not lol.

I've found these forums to be pretty nice/welcoming overall.

Reactions: DeadLeaves