How many kits do you need to proc the first Kinu event?

Eciton

Feb 23, 2021
I want to get the first event so I can acquire the control rod, but I can't seem to get it to trigger. At first I thought it was because I didn't have any of the other named children, but I've gotten Kiyoko up to eight tails and still no signs of the invasion. Do I have to go for the full 32 kids? My Kinu also seems to be bugged right now, but I'm not sure if that's a factor or not.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
To get Keros to stare in shock, you need a 9-tail waifu and her brood to pop out of that astral dream. But that's icing.

Eciton

Feb 23, 2021
To get Keros to stare in shock, you need a 9-tail waifu and her brood to pop out of that astral dream. But that's icing.
That's what I always go for on my main. Takes ages to get that many kits, but the reaction is worth it.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
Easy way to proc them if you haven't already is to go side to side over her square in the dream. And as far as I've seen you can only get 1 per sleep. If you go up and down (onto Kyoko's square) it often procs baby rabies.

Reactions: Raindrops

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Speaking of Kiyoko...
Forgive me, for I have sinned: I never paid much attention to how many kits I made with Astral waifu, but I did pay attention to PC askimg how many they had - and it makes the question of "How many did you two have again? Seventy-five? Maybe more?" once I was supposed to have had 32 kits for her ninth tail.

Is it supposed to do that, or is that some sort of reference I'm not getting?
Amd no, silly mode wasn't on or anything like that when I did it.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
Seems like just a cheeky point of does it matter now? Like you are getting the full convo after 32.