How Has Your Steele Changed over the Course of the Game?

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
So, I got some nice feedback going in the CoC2 threads, so decided to check things out here as well. TiTS has been doing its thing for a while and has given us a metric fuck ton of ways to change our Steele, and I'm curious as to how some of your Steeles may have changed over the course of the game, whether it be appearance wise, rp wise, or both!

To get things goin, my Steele started off human and was only partially looking forward to taking over the company. He didn't take lightly to being put into competition with his cousin, and is determined to just...not let them win at this point. Traveling all over space was much to more to his liking. However, he couldn't escape the lure of transformatives and over time became a giant (8ft+ last time I checked), VERY well endowed hermaphroditic dragon-demon morph with a penchant for adventure, money, and ladies. Their morals have remained intact more or less. It's not too hard to do the right thing, especially if the right thing has a nice pay day attached to it. Be that monetary or carnal payday. More demanding jobs resulting in both is an ultimate win.

Well, that's pretty much it on my front. I could slap that giant wall of text that is my character description, but just wanna hear back from you guys.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Hmm I'm a afraid my Steele's don't change race always half-Ausar, half-Kaithrit, half-Kui-tan, or half-Gryvain. Only breast and dick size change, even then it's not much. Never human. I don't fuck over people often, and don't take lightly to being fucked over. Never change gender either.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotshot

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
The character that was supposed to change the most over the game had the lion TF put into the intro dungeon, so that went out the window.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My main Steele used to be a mixture of vanae and nyrea. Now, she's a gryvain/vanae/demon hybrid with a raskvel tongue.

• Wow

Lone Wolf115

The character that was supposed to change the most over the game had the lion TF put into the intro dungeon, so that went out the window.
Well my Steeles intends to stick around well after their lifespan, and longer as long as modern medicine will allow.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Please note that this is currently all theoretical; I haven't actually tried this out in-game (and used save editing to attain the net effects), but it works out in theory and I'll try it once I restart the game with the JS port. I also haven't decided which of the two of each 'or' in the semifinal paragraph is going to be the case.

Physically, Isabel started as a half-gryvain female. Her first change came about very early on, when her milk type changed to gryvain/strawberry due to getting pregnant to one of the scavengers in the tutorial. Her next few were increases to her hip and ass sizes from Thicc'N'Shake, as well as the Buttslut and Hips Don't Lie perks. Her Libido and Taint also skyrocketed due in part to the overdoses, and in part to 'assisting' Lumi.

The next has quite a bit of story behind it; first, she romanced Syri and got her panties. Then, she gave Syri her own panties as recompense, and when she went to replace them she decided to get the hardlight upgrade. After testing out that upgrade on Erra, she decided to get a cock of her own, and used Futazona to do so (Virection and Dicksprout were out of her price range at the time, and she wasn't willing to use Throbb or ManUp for entirely different reasons). She wound up overdosing, gaining the Jungle Queen Scent and Energizing Libido perks in the process.

A bit later, she decided on a whim to get Treated and play around with the Doll Maker, and was 'lucky' enough to get the Faux-Cow variant for the former. She managed to get Innocent Allure and Bubble Butt from the former, Inhuman Desire 65 from both of them, and Breed Hungry from Lumi, though she was constantly taking Estrobloom to counteract the Treatment's masculinising effects and took some more Thicc'N'Shake afterwards to get her lower half back up to size. Once all this was over, she realised upon reflection that this was the kind of stuff that led to her dad's downfall, and decided to build up her impulse control.

After this is, somewhat ironically, where her appearance really started to change. First, she experimented with being an orange myr, gaining the Myr Venom and Honeypot perks in the process. Then, she got some pheromone perks from Lupinol and either Laquine Ears or Lion-O's, followed by Flexibility from Catnip. Eventually, she settled on ovir forelimbs, huskar ears, tail and mane, and gryvain wings, eyes, genitals (except with external testicles) and colour scheme (smooth, olive skin with blue everything else), with silver or gold vanae markings (including on her balls).

Finally, she got a long tongue and the effects of SnakeByte from the Aulandia Adventure while trying to rescue Kiro from Doctor Po.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
My Steele started as a human (bland, I know), but then picked up and undid various accidental TFs throughout the game. Only ones he's kept are the collection of horse dicks (various sizes), dove wings (this was on purpose) and Snakebyte (didn't know what it did at the time he tried it). Didn't change sexes. He did want to get a pair of sizeable minotaur horns, but there's so much random chance when using transformatives that he didn't go through with it for now. (would need a shit ton of save scumming).

And no, he has no intention of taking the Treatment.

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
Started as half-gryvain, became full gryvain plus dick size increased to 14 inch (from 12) and started lactaiting. I tend to not race-change because of two things.

1. Rollplay: I feel like Steele would be more reluctant to use a lot of tfs, because of their father.
2. Almost no reactions from NPCs when you look completely different. There are some very limited reactions with some NPCs but it takes my out of the game when nobody reacts.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I have too many to mention but my longest save at 550 days is a 4ft herm half Leithan Steele, changed legs to bidepal (not alot of my fav NPCs would shag Steele as a taur) then said fuck it and became a bunny. Steele likes to fuck and get fucked by any ladies available... all lady crew, no man allowed. Also Steele is a sub and likes to be dominated by her cousin Anyx and the very sexy Verusha.. hell of alot of babies from numerous ladies, Roxy, Zephyr, bored jumpers and Aina being on top. Is a fav in dhaal bar and shags all four of the sexy former pirates.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I wonder what is the longest day count for TiTS here in the forums. I'm starting to think my day 3000 save has gone overboard a bit...
I can't seem to play one playthrough very long before I delete it. Thankfully I decided not to delete this save and now use it for new content. I also want to see what happens to the children in the nursery the longer I play.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I also want to see what happens to the children in the nursery the longer I play.
At least for certain children (might be something implemented on a case by case basis) when they get too old either they POOF! (disappear) from the nursery or become non interactable. And some seem to stay there almost forever, like laquines and mooselings.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Meadow Day 1

You are a human. You’re a good 4 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.22 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and plump lips. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your long, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your rump looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is nice and smooth.

You have a waif’s chest, flat and innocent-looking, capped with one 0.2-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your cunny, its lips slightly parted. The exterior lips are normal and feminine for the most part.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Meadow Day 25764

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. There is a distinct glistening silver trim bordering the edges. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael. The outfit itself is completely closed, much like a body suit should be and is topped with a fashionable helmet that fits snugly around your head. The suit gives off a comforting warmth as it regulates your temperature. A shield emanates from the armor, a trick learned from an encounter with a janeria.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy, sparkly pink lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, glowing blue eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The very long, pink twintailed hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full seven inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Around your neck, a black leather and lace collar, replete with tiny pearls and a brass ring, is tightly fixed.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of glowing pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have flaring, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your rear end is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. Your mammoth hips swing widely from side-to-side with every step you take. You have no hope of walking normally, the closest you could come would be a sashay. On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. The word “WHORE” has been permanently tattooed on your lower back in artful black lettering, broadcasting your whorish nature to the world. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in tan skin like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in an incredibly elastic human cunt that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you. Your belly protrudes unnaturally far forward, the sheer size of it making movement difficult.

You have two tits, capped with one inverted nipple each. The appetizer plate-sized, heart-shaped areolae are pink. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.7-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your wobbling, lactation-swollen tits are so full that they feel about to burst! Spending time like this is going to slow your milk production. You could easily fill a G-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have three thigh-soaking pussies, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a pink, gabilani vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of girl-lube, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
The second slit is a pink, gabilani cunt with one 0.7-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of cunny-honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
The third and final vagina is a pink, gabilani pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, constantly drooling thick strands of girl-juice, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. Its womb is currently gestating children.
The special muscles around your talented vaginas are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow insertions without the need of external forces to push them in. Each vagina is freakishly fat and overflowing your lap with womanly flesh. There is no use hiding those colossal beachballs of a cunt under your clothing. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take. Its inside is currently gestating an egg.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
My half-kaithrit Steele has stayed mostly the same so far, except she now has EE cups and honey femcum. She’s also preggo with zil kids atm.

My other main Steele, who started as a human, is a cowgirl now. So she has humongous tits + a bimbo personality. Currently has venus pitcher seeds in her belly.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2021
I almost always start off as a human and transform him more towards a twink-ish appearance during the game. Oftentimes I get the faux-cow treatment for example. I'm not the biggest fan of straight forward race/species-transformations, but I really enjoy "forced" transformations. Stuff that slightly changes your body through an eggnancy for example.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
I have too many to mention but my longest save at 550 days is a 4ft herm half Leithan Steele, changed legs to bidepal (not alot of my fav NPCs would shag Steele as a taur) then said fuck it and became a bunny. Steele likes to fuck and get fucked by any ladies available... all lady crew, no man allowed. Also Steele is a sub and likes to be dominated by her cousin Anyx and the very sexy Verusha.. hell of alot of babies from numerous ladies, Roxy, Zephyr, bored jumpers and Aina being on top. Is a fav in dhaal bar and shags all four of the sexy former pirates.
mind me asking what you used to become bipedal?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
mind me asking what you used to become bipedal?
Terran treat.. sold by Sera. I saved before using and reloaded until the treat only changed the legs to human, it definitely took a while.. I wanted to remain Leithan and if you end up changing more than the legs, you can end up called a alien hybrid.

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
I've made an IKEA snake morph build
Xenphog for noseless
Demon for the tounge / eyes
Goo morph for the body
Orange myr for venom
sylvanol for markings
color mods for colors

I start out as half nuki but morph into a snake I like having nuki drunk perk but have always played goo morph because I didn't want my body choices to lock myself out of content occasionally ill morph to taur but most of the time im a snake

Argus the Manticore

Nov 20, 2015
Spaaaaaaace
Lex started out as a twinkish bundle of gay half-kaithrit who knew exactly what he wanted. As soon as he made a few thousand on M'henga, he overdosed on Twink Ease. He wasn't satisfied just being a twink though, no, he wanted to be so irresistible, he could I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN any woman. He lingered on each planet he visited to build up more credits, and when he had enough, he invested in Lip Tease and Thicc-n-Shake, and Estrobloom. He hit a threshold for femininity that he couldn't pass though, and turned to the Treatment as a result, sure it would turn him into a Faux-Cow, and it did indeed. He still experiments a little with his dick size, currently settling with a little boy clitty.

Sieglinde started out as a half gryvain fully female tomboy who wanted to make a name for herself, both in battle and in bed. She stayed mostly away from transformatives, except for Loft Cakes, which she indulged in on M'henga to give herself a more imposing frame. She stocked up on credits for a while until she could get herself a ton of Amazona Plus, to give her not just the muscle but also the feminine figure. She overdosed right away, and what pretty happy with the effects, after which she tried out the treatment, and of course got the Amazon effect. After this she branched out with gene mods, turning herself into a unique blend of glowing chimera she called a Nebulim, for its nebula-like colors. After a chat with Lorelei on Zheng-Shi, though, she rethought her approach and thought her natural beauty might be enough, and went back to the way she had looked at first, just a lot bigger. Then she paid a visit to Poe A and ended up adding a foot to her height (back when that was a thing) bumping her up to 11 feet tall. She experimented with growing a dick for a little while around this time, but ultimately realized she loved being a woman, and had Dr. Lash take it off. Then she became the mate of a Frostwyrm on Uveto. A little drunk on her own power, she saw bedding such a powerful creature as a further vindication of her strength, and also developed feelings for the lonely dragon herm. Wanting to please her, and to also show her unique and powerful status, she enlisted Steele Tech's help to create Frostwyrm transformatives, which she used to turn herself into a Frostwyrm Gryvain, sans dick, which is her current form.

Cienna was a bubbly half-Kui-tan with a bit of a bimbo streak. She wanted to inherit her company, but she also wanted to be the prettiest, most fuckable dick-girl of all time, so she spent her credits, similarly to Lex, making herself as pretty as could be. She didn't hesitate to take the Treatment, and got the Cum-Cow effect. Wanting to go for something more unique, she kept up her transformative experimentation, turning herself into a curvaceous, extremely hung futaurus with strawberry milk in her breasts, chocolate milk cum, and vanilla milk femcum. A Neapolitan cowgirl! Her dick, over 3 feet long, is too big for just about anybody, but she doesn't mind. Instead, she played around a little more with mods to get herself a Suula pussy, the most pleasing pussy in the galaxy, to use instead. She loves watching her massive cum-cannon shoot out, fueled only by prostrate and vaginal orgasms. She is a walking milk gusher in three flavors, hopped up on all the mods that can make her as milky and cummy as possible.

Theoden hasn't changed a whole lot. He's still largely the half-kaithrit he's always been, though he's gotten his dick enlarged to please the ladies. He's short, and not particularly build, but not a femboy either, reveling in his own subtle masculinity while he smacks hips with the biggest, strongest amazons around. Mainly Ramis, whom he's hired onto his ship. He's also tried out a few hair colors, and has grown fond of metallic steel-colored hair that matches his name.

Zach started out as a more masculine half-kaithrit, and remained as such for most of his journeys. His transformatives early on led him to grow taller and buffer, but his biggest area of focus is his penis. He's got a major thing for dickgirls- specifically topping ones that have bigger dicks than him- and to make that as good as possible, he's modded his dick to be as pleasurable as possible without increasing its size. Still the 6 inches he started out with, he's gone and knotted it, and also changed it into a Suula-dick, with pleasurable tentacles brimming with lust-increasing venom. The combined features of tentacles and knot make it a unique experience that usually leaves the futas he beds screaming and creaming with pleasure- even the size-queen Jumper he impregnated on Zheng-Shi. After also impregnating a Frostwyrm on Uveto, he went a similar path to Sieglinde, though he kept it more tame, remaining basically human in appearance, just with horns, wings, and a tail. He's also ramped up his virility to ensure his continued lineage.

Judy is deceptively normal-looking for how much modding she went through. Initially a half-kaithrit boy named Evan, she- then he- set out with a plan to use her money to turn herself into a woman. She didn't end up having to do that though, because on her first outing, to FIRST-14, she found herself virtually drowning in Dracoguard pills, which she used to turn herself into a hermaphroditic gryvain-kaithrit fusion. Still, looking in the mirror, she didn't look like the person she felt she was yet. There was a particular Japanese hentai she had masturbated to for many a year, that she had self-inserted into, she realized, and she wanted to look like the character in it. On the way, she played around with Lion-Os and more Dracoguard pills, and had some fun as a sort of Manticore-morph, but realized that she wasn't as feminine as she wanted to be. Unfortunately, try as she might, Pussybloom wouldn't feminize her past a certain point with a dick still attached. so she removed it with Dr. Lash's services. Now as feminine as could be, she felt more like herself. But she really missed having a dick, and having a pussy didn't feel quite right. By this point though, she had gotten herself pregnant, and had to wait it out before removing her pussy. She really liked her large, milky breasts though, and so during this time spent her money on making them bigger and milkier, until she had a lovely pair of soft beach balls on her chest. Once she had given birth, again with Dr. Lash's work, she removed her pussy, and then grew herself a nice horsecock thanks to the (probably illegal) rubber ones she found on Tarkus. She didn't find the shape of it very pretty though, so she switched back to the human model with a dong designer. Around this point, the novelty of having wings had worn off, so on Zheng-Shi she took some Catnip off of the hackers there to turn herself back into a half-kaithrit. Then on Uveto, she tried out a certain machine that made her something of a huge butt slut. Still delighting in having a dick, and particularly a prostate, she toyed with the idea of shrinking it, but then went the opposite direction, to be like that hentai character. She took some more Horse Phallus transformatives from Tarkus, until she had massive, borderline unusable two-foot dick. Unfortunately, this made her cum production way too hard to manage, so she had Celise manually reduce her cum volume, but it was still so much that it made a huge mess every time she came. After building up a huge amount of money, she finally finished her transformation on Dhaal, with a set of ball implants that let her manually reduce her cum volume to a much more manageable level. She was finally the perfectly bimbo-bodies big-dick slut she had always wanted to be. 02_s031.jpg

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Lex started out as a twinkish bundle of gay half-kaithrit who knew exactly what he wanted. As soon as he made a few thousand on M'henga, he overdosed on Twink Ease. He wasn't satisfied just being a twink though, no, he wanted to be so irresistible, he could I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN any woman. He lingered on each planet he visited to build up more credits, and when he had enough, he invested in Lip Tease and Thicc-n-Shake, and Estrobloom. He hit a threshold for femininity that he couldn't pass though, and turned to the Treatment as a result, sure it would turn him into a Faux-Cow, and it did indeed. He still experiments a little with his dick size, currently settling with a little boy clitty.

Sieglinde started out as a half gryvain fully female tomboy who wanted to make a name for herself, both in battle and in bed. She stayed mostly away from transformatives, except for Loft Cakes, which she indulged in on M'henga to give herself a more imposing frame. She stocked up on credits for a while until she could get herself a ton of Amazona Plus, to give her not just the muscle but also the feminine figure. She overdosed right away, and what pretty happy with the effects, after which she tried out the treatment, and of course got the Amazon effect. After this she branched out with gene mods, turning herself into a unique blend of glowing chimera she called a Nebulim, for its nebula-like colors. After a chat with Lorelei on Zheng-Shi, though, she rethought her approach and thought her natural beauty might be enough, and went back to the way she had looked at first, just a lot bigger. Then she paid a visit to Poe A and ended up adding a foot to her height (back when that was a thing) bumping her up to 11 feet tall. She experimented with growing a dick for a little while around this time, but ultimately realized she loved being a woman, and had Dr. Lash take it off. Then she became the mate of a Frostwyrm on Uveto. A little drunk on her own power, she saw bedding such a powerful creature as a further vindication of her strength, and also developed feelings for the lonely dragon herm. Wanting to please her, and to also show her unique and powerful status, she enlisted Steele Tech's help to create Frostwyrm transformatives, which she used to turn herself into a Frostwyrm Gryvain, sans dick, which is her current form.

Cienna was a bubbly half-Kui-tan with a bit of a bimbo streak. She wanted to inherit her company, but she also wanted to be the prettiest, most fuckable dick-girl of all time, so she spent her credits, similarly to Lex, making herself as pretty as could be. She didn't hesitate to take the Treatment, and got the Cum-Cow effect. Wanting to go for something more unique, she kept up her transformative experimentation, turning herself into a curvaceous, extremely hung futaurus with strawberry milk in her breasts, chocolate milk cum, and vanilla milk femcum. A Neapolitan cowgirl! Her dick, over 3 feet long, is too big for just about anybody, but she doesn't mind. Instead, she played around a little more with mods to get herself a Suula pussy, the most pleasing pussy in the galaxy, to use instead. She loves watching her massive cum-cannon shoot out, fueled only by prostrate and vaginal orgasms. She is a walking milk gusher in three flavors, hopped up on all the mods that can make her as milky and cummy as possible.

Theoden hasn't changed a whole lot. He's still largely the half-kaithrit he's always been, though he's gotten his dick enlarged to please the ladies. He's short, and not particularly build, but not a femboy either, reveling in his own subtle masculinity while he smacks hips with the biggest, strongest amazons around. Mainly Ramis, whom he's hired onto his ship. He's also tried out a few hair colors, and has grown fond of metallic steel-colored hair that matches his name.

Zach started out as a more masculine half-kaithrit, and remained as such for most of his journeys. His transformatives early on led him to grow taller and buffer, but his biggest area of focus is his penis. He's got a major thing for dickgirls- specifically topping ones that have bigger dicks than him- and to make that as good as possible, he's modded his dick to be as pleasurable as possible without increasing its size. Still the 6 inches he started out with, he's gone and knotted it, and also changed it into a Suula-dick, with pleasurable tentacles brimming with lust-increasing venom. The combined features of tentacles and knot make it a unique experience that usually leaves the futas he beds screaming and creaming with pleasure- even the size-queen Jumper he impregnated on Zheng-Shi. After also impregnating a Frostwyrm on Uveto, he went a similar path to Sieglinde, though he kept it more tame, remaining basically human in appearance, just with horns, wings, and a tail. He's also ramped up his virility to ensure his continued lineage.

Judy is deceptively normal-looking for how much modding she went through. Initially a half-kaithrit boy named Evan, she- then he- set out with a plan to use her money to turn herself into a woman. She didn't end up having to do that though, because on her first outing, to FIRST-14, she found herself virtually drowning in Dracoguard pills, which she used to turn herself into a hermaphroditic gryvain-kaithrit fusion. Still, looking in the mirror, she didn't look like the person she felt she was yet. There was a particular Japanese hentai she had masturbated to for many a year, that she had self-inserted into, she realized, and she wanted to look like the character in it. On the way, she played around with Lion-Os and more Dracoguard pills, and had some fun as a sort of Manticore-morph, but realized that she wasn't as feminine as she wanted to be. Unfortunately, try as she might, Pussybloom wouldn't feminize her past a certain point with a dick still attached. so she removed it with Dr. Lash's services. Now as feminine as could be, she felt more like herself. But she really missed having a dick, and having a pussy didn't feel quite right. By this point though, she had gotten herself pregnant, and had to wait it out before removing her pussy. She really liked her large, milky breasts though, and so during this time spent her money on making them bigger and milkier, until she had a lovely pair of soft beach balls on her chest. Once she had given birth, again with Dr. Lash's work, she removed her pussy, and then grew herself a nice horsecock thanks to the (probably illegal) rubber ones she found on Tarkus. She didn't find the shape of it very pretty though, so she switched back to the human model with a dong designer. Around this point, the novelty of having wings had worn off, so on Zheng-Shi she took some Catnip off of the hackers there to turn herself back into a half-kaithrit. Then on Uveto, she tried out a certain machine that made her something of a huge butt slut. Still delighting in having a dick, and particularly a prostate, she toyed with the idea of shrinking it, but then went the opposite direction, to be like that hentai character. She took some more Horse Phallus transformatives from Tarkus, until she had massive, borderline unusable two-foot dick. Unfortunately, this made her cum production way too hard to manage, so she had Celise manually reduce her cum volume, but it was still so much that it made a huge mess every time she came. After building up a huge amount of money, she finally finished her transformation on Dhaal, with a set of ball implants that let her manually reduce her cum volume to a much more manageable level. She was finally the perfectly bimbo-bodies big-dick slut she had always wanted to be. View attachment 19511
Good read!