How far along is this project?

Spacebadger

Jun 2, 2019
I was reading through threads trying to figure this out but I'm not sure. It seems to be i the pretty early stages? The game looks great.

Abere

Dec 7, 2018
Do you guys have plans for late game content yet? Side quests, lvls, items etc
Also I'm wondering when the PC completes the main quest and such, will there be conclusions (or endings) for each characters in the game? (ie Cait finds her sister and lives happily ever after, Kiyoko continues being a den mother, yada yada yada).
I know that doesn't sound possible much and it would seem like a pain in the ass to write and code but is there something simliar to it or just straight nah?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
We don't have any specifics right now but we plan on expanding on the companions and having late game content. I should say, we haven't decided if we'll put much or any effort into post-game content, that will depend on how well the game is doing and if the team still wants to keep running with it or do something new. That's a couple years off I'd imagine so we have plenty of time to figure it out.

Abere

Dec 7, 2018
I just really hope it isn't a clusterfuck like the original CoC was, though the game was still fucking great.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
We're taking all the steps we can to try and prevent loose ends, especially important ones, from cropping up.

I for one, have Kiyoko's entire storyline already on paper, all the way to the endgame and her ascension as a dakini-ten.

Last edited:
Reactions: mob16151

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I wrote a gay pony as a throwaway and now he's got plans. We got lots of plans and lines.
M'aiq the Liar said:
There are many things to come. M'aiq thinks they take many moons to come.

Arken

Aug 5, 2019
We're taking all the steps we can to try and prevent loose ends, especially important ones, from cropping up.

I for one, have Kiyoko's entire storyline already on paper, all the way to the endgame and her ascension as a dakini-ten.
Super-excited to hear that, you'd think as a gay boy, that I wouldn't have become quite so into Kiyoko, but she is amazing.