How early in the game can ya get the Kiro distress call?

TheShepard256

I think they're talking about the distress call where you initially meet her, which has no conditions other than the usual "has not done it already" - so theoretically, you could get it the first time you fly somewhere without a guaranteed ship encounter.

Also, Kiro's recruitment quest also requires being at least level 9.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
I think they're talking about the distress call where you initially meet her, which has no conditions other than the usual "has not done it already" - so theoretically, you could get it the first time you fly somewhere without a guaranteed ship encounter.

Also, Kiro's recruitment quest also requires being at least level 9.
Thank you! I shoulda been more specific.

TheShepard256

@TheShepard256 Does "has not done it already" mean just on a save file basis? Or like a first time playing the game ever situation?
On a save file basis i.e. "has this particular Steele done this content already (ignoring what any other Steele has done)?"; the only things tracked/shared between all save files are 'meta' things like achievements, unlocked gallery pictures and some settings.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
On a save file basis i.e. "has this particular Steele done this content already (ignoring what any other Steele has done)?"; the only things tracked/shared between all save files are 'meta' things like achievements, unlocked gallery pictures and some settings.
Does that apply to every event in game that requires you not getting it before?