How does your story end?

Blackguard

Or how do you want it to end? Still feels like it'll be a few years until the game finishes but I'm curious about what you good folks have in mind for your ideal ending.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Sort of wholesome romance ending with Kas, hopefully avoiding the "Kasyrras plan succeeded/failed and now she doesn't care about Champ " path. All in all i want romantic lovey-dovey, hand holding ending. I'm sucker for that shit, it's like crack to me.

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
I guess I’d like it to end with the demons having their humanity restored, with the Winter City and Hawkthorne becoming proper centres of civilisation for the Frost Marches. And my character happily being The Baroness of the Wayfort with her spouse(still can’t decide who to marry)

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'd like it if Kas could become not a demon and then settle into a regular-ish life, helping the marches by helping them develop technology. Hopefully the good from that can outweigh whatever harm she did eventually.

Then Champ can serve as the Baron of the Marches and that can become the center of trade for the region between the Winter City and Khorminos. Also serves as a nice excuse to make diplomatic excursions and see all the kids they've had. Character endings could also be cool, you pick who you want to settle down with and get an epilogue slide.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Kas has my champs soul, child and body. Heck my champ will be Kas's sex slave while she rules over everyone. And all the companions will be made into demons sex toys.

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
For my main character, defeating/redeeming Kas then settling down in the Marches. If I'm feeling edgy, the Champ leaves the marches and continues to wander kind of like they are continuing from where they started off at the beginning of the game.

For my Sub, Arona takes the champ back to live as her slave/husband collared and branded.

Reactions: NinjaTacos

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Kas and all demons are soulbound together, curing them of demonhood while not erasing who they are. I'd like my champ to keep her soul in this process, but I think it more likely she'll have to give it up to make this happen (Mallach implied her soul would be used in some way) and likely become a soulbound demon (demon+, if you will) in the process.

After that, the champ marries Ryn and settles down as Queen Consort of the Winter City/Marcher Baroness/Kasyrra's Consort. Freja will be heir to the barony and inherit Ashelander.

Every so often, Empress-in-the-Making Evelyn kidnaps the champ and drags her off to be her sex toy for a while. She escapes, travels home using the Waystones, rinse and repeat whenever Evelyn gets bored.

Reactions: Savin and valkyr42

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
My champ is redeeming Kas by the power of pure subbiness and friendship and then rescuing Calla!

...and then locking herself in a room with Ryn to start their new quest of repopulating the royal line =D

I'm a sucker for Kassyra ;P happy endings so I want to be able to save Calla and redeem Kas. I would also go feral for Ryn babies so I need that as an epilogue.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Either imprisoning Kas so I don't have to kill her, both to try and find other ways to help her and for Aileh and our daughter's sake. OR forcing a Soul on her letting Kas start anew without her memories and previous personality. Figured outside of killing Kasyrra or losing those are the only two options for soulbound characters in the end.

Reactions: valkyr42

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
My champ is redeeming Kas by the power of pure subbiness and friendship and then rescuing Calla!

...and then locking herself in a room with Ryn to start their new quest of repopulating the royal line =D

I'm a sucker for Kassyra ;P happy endings so I want to be able to save Calla and redeem Kas. I would also go feral for Ryn babies so I need that as an epilogue.
I am appalled that I forgot about Calla. :( Sorry, Cait...

• Love
Reactions: XySe7eN

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
My champ, buys his own castle and owns his own lands , then moves all his wives/girlfriends and dick girl wives to the same place, and after fixing kassyra while at the same time my champ is still able to keep his soul and giving her a kid, through impregnating my champ, she then marries champ and moves into my champ's castle too, so my champ doesn't have to keep popping in and out of different towns/settlements to impregnant them all around the same time, though he'll spend a bit more time with is harem dick girl wives, as all of them, will plow him senseless, and taking turns impregnating him, and keeping him constantly pregnant, just as often as my champ impregnating all his futa and non-futa mates/wives.
Side-Note: Apologies for the longwinded rambling

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I am appalled that I forgot about Calla. :( Sorry, Cait...
I simply took it for granted that Calla would be saved by the end but yeah, final battle where we keep a portal open to get Calla back onto our side of reality would be cool.

Reactions: Kesil

WISDOM

Jun 24, 2023
Some Spark Notes:

1) My champ would be basically controlling Njorhaalt from the shadows. Between being the Champion of Winter, having multiple children with Elthara, Etheryn being eternally in-debt to him, and issue of druidic reintegration; he'll be entrenched in Boreal Elf politics for the rest of his life. With Daliza (and hopefully Gytha) pregnancy being planned, he'll basically be rebuilding the nobility in the Winter City. He won't be Elven-King on paper, but will in practice.

2) While my champ is a corrupt hedonist, he doesn't want demons running around. There are still Wraiths roaming Savarra, and the world doesn't need a similar blight that's even harder to get read of. That being said, he does pity demons; and if there's a way to cure them en masse, then he'd do so. If not, then time get rid of them the old-fashioned way.

3) Khor'minos isn't finished yet, so I can't give a detailed answer; but he'd definitely be making regular trips down there. His batch of children with Elthara are probably set to inherit the Wayfort, so he'd try to accrue some estates for his 2 (3?) families down in the Under-Mountain. Those families, of course, being BriHaus, Livrea, and hopefully Princess Varena. As a wise man once said, the legions aren't breeding themselves.

4) My champ would leave Hawkethorne better than how he found it: with new infrastructure, healed families, and secrets laid to rest. I could see him trying to buy the Barony from Carmen, seeing as how she refuses to do anything with it, but I don't know how successful he'd be. As for the surrounding environments: the Old Forest and Foothills would be back to normal. The Harvest Valley would be corrupt, but ultimately stable.

5) Calla is getting rescued. No if, and, or maybe. I could see Cait staying the Marches because of the temple, with regular trips to Jassira via way-stone. There'd be a nice little Zethra family reunion, after which, both sisters (and also fem!Mallach god please-) vigorously express their gratitude for putting their family back together. The End. :)

Reactions: A1teros

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
My Champ is in Old Belhar, having traveled there after a freak snowstorm covered Hawkethorne. It happened after some catfolk girl came into the Frost Hound looking for help and the innkeeper, Garret, left to help her after no one else spoke up

There was some godly skirmish up north after that, but my character just writes fictional stories for nobles to read in the privy.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
When the campaign ends, the wayfort city builder minigame becomes my PC's primary focus. Seven have mercy on the frost marches, it is not prepared for the sociopolitical shenanigans my Magister-Champion has cooking.

Reactions: Zeus101 and XySe7eN

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Living in blissful tranquility with Kiyoko, having her teach the champ everything there is to know of her culture, going to Kinu’s marriage and live out the rest of 120 years and ultimately passing on together with her surrounded by the literal hundreds of children they had.

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
"Having saved Calla, she headed for a warmer place in which she could teach magic her own way and -hopefully- find males of her liking."
THE END

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
"Thank you champion! You put stopped the evils of Kassyra!"
"Oh I would not say stop. More so 'convinced' her to make a transactional deposit."

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Not sure whether Kiyoko or Ryn is gonna be the more official feeling spouse by the end, Kiyoko is ahead right now by sheer virtue of having more content but Ryn's written so well that once all her stuff is in I feel like she'll pull ahead. Both of them are about equidistant from the Wayfort, and both can be waystone'd to though so settling down with either of them wouldn't present an issue.

Cait would probably settle down at the Temple if you built it but I've been avoiding that since it seems like a route split for her.

Last edited:

Bachcs48

Aug 14, 2023
Basically my head canon for my Champion ending is she sacrificed herself when holding the portal linked to Mareth so the servants of the Seven can seal it off.

As the team used the Champion to bait Kas to go back to Mareth and defeated her in the cordinal linked between two world. And while the magicians are trying to seal the Savarra's portal, they and the Team are attacked by the Mareth's demon and while most of the team remain unscathed, the Champion lost consciousness and fall beneath the rubble created from the demon ambush.

She then dreams about her youth, being an orphan and forced to become child soldier for a mercenary group that luckly scavenge some Belhar's advance tech. They implanted her some stone that help her casting spell in exchange being constantly at pain. The following years are only kill and pain. Her tounge became numb, her eyes lost its light, her lifeless body moved by the will of other. The only joy she has left is her teamates as she knew they suffered as well. But then one day, the group is attacked and eradicated. She somehow survived and has to live as the implantation forbid her from suicide.

Then the scene changed. She sees her old self drag her pitiful body from province to province, from nation to nation, to fights and fights to find the mercy of death but it seemed like the world still want her to suffer. But thing changed when she picked an orb. That night, for the first time after 15 years, she don't feel pain anymore, she can taste and cry. For 15 years, she can now at peace. And surprisingly, found her true love.

She then remembered her journey to free Kiyoko and their children. From drinking the Blue Potion to Kinu birth. From those intimate nights to the dinner gathering of their small (quite large) family.

Then the image of Kinu flashed in her mind. From being a child to a great princess. Unlike her cold and lifeless father (mother), she is more graceful and elegant, like her mother. Then the scene changed to when Keros freed her family. She doesn't know where she is wrong but Kinu seem to... distance herself from her. The Champion self blame herself that she is the reason and think that Kinu's behaviour is due to her cold killer appearance.

The Champion then awakes due to the pain the implantation gives her. She soon rises and quickly gathers surrounding information. The horde of demon are coming to the portal, her family is in danger.

And in her last moment, she said her wife's name and apologies for missed the return party.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
My Champion finally retires to the helm the Wayfort with his many wives, concubines, and lovers including Kasyrra. He would spend the rest of his days having and raising an insane number of children. Also, he would finally get more than two hours of sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: Bladist and Verro

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
My champ, buys his own castle and owns his own lands , then moves all his wives/girlfriends and dick girl wives to the same place, and after fixing kassyra while at the same time my champ is still able to keep his soul and giving her a kid, through impregnating my champ, she then marries champ and moves into my champ's castle too, so my champ doesn't have to keep popping in and out of different towns/settlements to impregnant them all around the same time, though he'll spend a bit more time with is harem dick girl wives, as all of them, will plow him senseless, and taking turns impregnating him, and keeping him constantly pregnant, just as often as my champ impregnating all his futa and non-futa mates/wives.
Side-Note: Apologies for the longwinded rambling
Aside from everything I wrote from last time, my PC would spend most of his time, with his sub arona, sucking her cock, and having her breed him everyday, while moaning that she's his wife, not community property, and that he owns her cock, even though he's in charge, he wouldn't mind her topping him, and being her cumdump, but she wouldn't think any less of him for that, and knows that PC is still her master, and hubby, plus they would actually have an orc style wedding, lol.