How Does the Party Work?

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I currently have Brint and Etheryn in my party and I can't seem to get them out of it, I know they help me in battle but I just want to interact with them.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I currently have Brint and Etheryn in my party and I can't seem to get them out of it, I know they help me in battle but I just want to interact with them.
Go to the frost hound so the place where you start the quest. From there you can talk and interact with party members outside of the camp. Also switch them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You can interact with your party at any camp sites you create, or at the tavern in Hawkesthorne.

If you want to swap out party members, you can do so at Waystones you've unlocked or, again, at the tavern in Hawkesthorne.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Go to the frost hound so the place where you start the quest. From there you can talk and interact with party members outside of the camp. Also switch them.
How do you create camps? Edit: You need camping supplies from a person who sells them I just found out.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
To be fair, there are a lot of controls that aren't presented in the tutorial. That's why the forums exist. :)