how do you trigger the halloweener event?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That... depends on which Halloween themed event you want to look for. There were quite a few different ones added in already, from dreams to random encounters.

For the costume related ones, you'll need to go to the Poe A planet.

For the other ones, you may have to do some digging.

K

Krynh

on my computer or in game?
On your computer. The events will always happen (aside from the christmas one) no matter what date it is, but they all have a much higher chance on the date of the event.

ED: See upcast drakes post below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
On your computer. The events will always happen (aside from the christmas one) no matter what date it is, but they all have a much higher chance on the date of the event.
Chupacabro, Succucow, and Pumping Carving are all Halloween-only as per Fen.

Reactions: Krynh

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I just finished up the Hween nursery kiddo interactions, fixed the bug with the Sam kids button not working, and fixed a bug where after loading all the Gast Preg emails would say Tam-Tam in the subject no matter who they were about.

Each bullet point is the requirements for 1 particular scene, if you meet any of these the event should proc:
  • Zheniya is at the nursery
  • Have Milodan pups
  • Have CuntSnake kid AND at least 1 other kid
  • Have Sera kids
  • Have 2+ Rahn kids
  • Have Bothrioc Kids OR Have Water Princesses
  • Yammi has been recruited AND have any kids
  • Have Briha kids

I think I'm going to try to knock out @Night Trap 's Succucow submission next. I can't guarantee it'll be in a public patch tomorrow but fingers crossed.
From Upcast Drake's thread.

Caeytlynn

Apr 13, 2017
For the life of me I can't get the succucow scene to proc, even with date set to halloween. Any tips?

irioth

May 12, 2016
I've managed to unlock the Kashima, Chupacabro, and Pumping Carving (Milodan, Spiderling, Yammi, and Sera) events. I've already played Poe A once and uncertain whether to hack the save file just to check the new costumes (accumulated playthrough since then is far too massive to replay). It seems I do not have the right prerequisites for Succucow (I met Ciaran, but my Steele is striclty female). As it concerns the Paige Possession, I've tried and failed to unlock the event, although she is already a crew member. Any clue?

Xanfaus

Aug 11, 2017
Have you tried going back to Paige's apartment on Tavros? It only triggers there.