How do you trigger the ability to buy Lucifier?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
According to the wiki, Sera needs to be your mistress for it to unlock... She currently is, but I still can't get the option. Is there any other things I need to fulfill first? Level requirement?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Update: Party is not needed! Apparantly when you buy a TF from her, the option to ask about new TF's appear... Once that appeared, I just fucked her until she gave me a Lucifier for free, which allowed me to buy more of it!

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Whoops, never noticed I had to do that. I assumed that since you said it required being her sub and you hadn't unlocked it you must need to go to the party, sorta make it official. My bad.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Just add in the appearance traits with the editor, too much hassle getting a Lucifer and then getting traits you didn't want.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Just add in the appearance traits with the editor, too much hassle getting a Lucifer and then getting traits you didn't want.

Too much hassle for me to learn how to use the editor :p Plus, more fun this way, to "earn" it.

Even though I savescum a *lot* to avoid traits I don't want.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Too much hassle for me to learn how to use the editor :p Plus, more fun this way, to "earn" it.

Even though I savescum a *lot* to avoid traits I don't want.
I did that too when I tried to get 6 dove wings, since dove balms are expensive as hell and even then it still took me about 30 tries to get it. Editor is fairly simple to use thankfully, no need for instructions or anything unless you wanna mess with stuff like quests. Give it a shot, see if you like it.

hdgamer

May 9, 2017
You can get Lucifer from Sera for free and also a coupon (I think) during one of your fuck sessions with her before the party option. Also, you will only get it free if you choose the 'Perform' option. The text is similar for Semens, clippex, chocolac etc etc.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
You can also unlock Sera's hidden stuff if you 1: buy a few things from her and 2: your intelligence is at least 75% of max. I made a new character, started with her intelligence at 4, got enough credits to buy two DendroGro, then the dialogue option for more TFs showed up. The dialogue has Sera mocking Steele and Steele outsmarting her, making Sera reveal the other items.

The wiki says you can unlock the items with enough credits, but I've never done that. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sera