How Do you raise HP?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It depends on what class you picked in the beginning of the game largely, and what level you currently are. Techies have the lowest HP pool, but rely on their super durable shields and bonuses to said shields. Smugglers have middling HP, but rely on their high evasiveness to avoid deadly strikes. Lastly Mercs have the largest HP pool of all, mostly relying on their high base HP and armor stats, as well as their high firepower and numerous regens to stay in the fight.

You can also opt to equip some gear with "Fortitude" for some additional HP, though for Techies, it isn't worth it since again, you rely on your shields in a fight moreso; best to stack additional shield points, and for Smugglers, you generally want as high evasiveness as you can get. On mercs it can be a worthwhile stat though.

Edit: Though even at level 10, my Steele has 100 base HP as a Techie, so I'm guessing you're not at max level yet to have under 80 HP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libelous

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I would say the 'Acient Space Suit', also sold as 'Trash-Armour' could be something for you. +20HP, 8 Defence, Plated and Airtight.
Bad for your Aim with -2 and you will never be Sexy again with -5. All in all, a good pice of Junk for just 1000 Credits more then worth it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you're a melee build, the Warden Shield sold by Kattom on Tarkus isn't half bad. +20 hp and +5 to evasion. If you're ranged, it's not that great at dealing damage...