How Do You Obtain The Frostwyrm Ichor?

WingDing

May 24, 2020
In the wiki for Frostwyrm Ichor it says that there is a talk option for Dr. Lessau called "Frostwyrm?" where he gives you a device to acquire Frostwyrm blood for him to create the Frostwyrm Ichor, but i can't seem to get the talk option "Frostwyrm?" from Dr. Lessau to show up, The wiki doesn't state specifically how to get the "Frostwyrm?" talk option. I was wondering if I was doing anything wrong that prevented me from getting the talk option. I have had sex with a Frostwyrm already and raised the kips for a year, I also looked in the Codex to see if not reading it was the problem yet I still didn't get the talk option.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Post a save file.

LoriJ

Jan 10, 2020
I took a quick glance at the code, it seems to be hidden until you finish the deepsea lab quest

Reactions: Paradox01

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I took a quick glance at the code, it seems to be hidden until you finish the deepsea lab quest

Yeah, you need to finish that dungeon. I have no idea why it was gated like that.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Probably needs to be updated in the wiki.

EDIT: Posted a suggestion in the Wiki Thread to update Ichor page with Lori's info.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Dr Lessau.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Are there any requirements you have to have before getting the quest option?

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Thank you all for helping me out with this and I hope this information helps those who were wondering the same thing I was!

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Level 6, just go to the tile 1 to the right of lessau to activate the talk option with him about it and then off you go, SAVE BEFORE GOING DOWN THE ELEVATOR!
What tile to the right? I can understand if the tile is hidden initially but no matter how many times I have tried to go right it just doesn't happen.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I don't know exactly how to do that. The tile with the elevator doesn't exist and the tile with the X on it has the placeholder location for the Orgasmender.

TheShepard256

The orgasmender should be on the tile with the circled human figure.
That's the Buttslutinator you're thinking of. The tile with the X was the Orgasmender's placeholder location; I remember so from previous versions. Speaking of which...
I don't know exactly how to do that. The tile with the elevator doesn't exist and the tile with the X on it has the placeholder location for the Orgasmender.
Are you sure you're playing a recent build? The Deepsea Biolab Quest has been implemented for months now (since 0.8.063 on 24th February, to be precise; the current public version is 0.8.089), so unless you're terribly out-of-date you should be able to access it.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I knew it had something to do with the version I was playing on. I am playing on version 0.8.040

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I have been playing on the website e621 when I first found it so that explains why the tile was non-existent.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Y'know, I almost asked what version you were playing but then I thought, nah.

KISS is a rule for a reason.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
On the website e621 the 0.8.040 version of TiTS was the latest version of the game was posted and it was only yesterday that I realized that I could simply go to the the website you have linked and simply open the game in a separate tab. It was simple enough to transfer my saves from the out of date version to the up to date version.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Yeah, you need to finish that dungeon. I have no idea why it was gated like that.
Wouldn't Dr. Lessau need a lab in order to make the Frostwyrm Ichor? By that logic it would only make sense that you would need to complete the Deapsea Lab Quest so Dr. Lessau can create the Frostwyrm Ichor.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
He has a lab. He's lurking in all of the time. The underwater bit is for research purposes. At least that's how I read it.

Of course, safely turning ichor into something that won't kill a person but turn them into a frostwyrm morph would need research...

Rekus

Jan 29, 2023
Hello, sorry for taking this post again, but i have trouble and don't realise how to start Ichor quest, also completed Deep sea quest, i guess, can anyone help?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Hello, sorry for taking this post again, but i have trouble and don't realise how to start Ichor quest, also completed Deep sea quest, i guess, can anyone help?
So, this is a huge necro, and it's generally good manners on forums to just create a new thread for this, rather than responding to an old thread. That aside, I believe you start the deep sea quest by going to the spot that it's located in (the lower right passage on the bottom floor of the main complex of Uveto, go down the elevator, and then over to the right until the point before you would go outside), then going and talking to Lessau (in the lower passage on the left, right next door), that should let you go back and start it.

Rekus

Jan 29, 2023
So, this is a huge necro, and it's generally good manners on forums to just create a new thread for this, rather than responding to an old thread. That aside, I believe you start the deep sea quest by going to the spot that it's located in (the lower right passage on the bottom floor of the main complex of Uveto, go down the elevator, and then over to the right until the point before you would go outside), then going and talking to Lessau (in the lower passage on the left, right next door), that should let you go back and start it.
I destroyed everything at lab, AI, and thing that eating generator, after that, game let me leave lab, i give back two datacells.
Anyway, at Lessau shop, i can buy Crackle Jelly, but Ichor quest doesn't appear

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I destroyed everything at lab, AI, and thing that eating generator, after that, game let me leave lab, i give back two datacells.
Anyway, at Lessau shop, i can buy Crackle Jelly, but Ichor quest doesn't appear
did you have sex with frosty yet?