How do you like to treat your guys?

What are you when it comes to male content?

• Dom

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Sub

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I am a swithch

Votes: 14 14.4%
  • Switch that prefers to dom

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Switch that prefers to sub

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I just want to smooch guys without the whole d/s dynamic.

Votes: 23 23.7%

• Total voters

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
This is something that always made me curious, but what do consumers of male content consider themselves? Something I always wanted to ask, specifically because the predominant type of sexual intercourse we can have with guys in these games are those of players being subs. Now, I am not sure if this has to do with the fact that the general playerbase wants or it is something that the writers just happen to prefer. So I want to see what at least people of the forums think.
For me personally: While I do enjoy being a sub (Especially torwards Josou Semes and big, buff, guys), I am much more happy to be a dom. I just enjoy when a guy, of any kind, is bellow me, wringing in pleasure as I plow their ass or ride them into the ground. Some of my favorite content in these games are scenes like Brint bottoming content, breaking of Lund in TiTS and what little we get of Jin-Jin and Mallach.
So I hope I see more of that kind of stuff in the future.

For lack of other options I suppose I would have to go with switch, though normally I prefer content that isn't related to submissive/dominative shenanigans if there is a choice. I can get into either if the mood strikes me, but it's definitely not the default, especially with how such relationships are typically portrayed in these games.

Reactions: Emerald

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I really like pretty much all of Brint's content so whatever you want to class that as. I like the mix of lovey-dovey/romantic as well as the more assertive scenes.

I definitely lean towards the sub side in general with content in general in CoC, so I enjoy the subby/bottomy flings with Rooh & the mino guards in KM but I'd say the more I like a character specifically (like Brint) the less I care about the d/s dynamic and the more I just want to smooch.

TheShepard256

I'm not into seeing guys penetrated, so I prefer to see them penetrating women, preferably dominantly in the way Brint and Ciaran do. Unless he's sufficiently feminine, in which case my sexuality groups him with women, and all bets are off. (Note: I am predominantly gynesexual, which probably informs a lot of this.) (Note II: this is all regardless of the sex of the men and women in question.)

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Honestly, while the dom/sub stuff is neat for some scenes, I like the dynamic Cait and Brint/Brienne have with the MC: A mixture of Lovers, fuckbuddies, comrades and best friends.

One moment, you make them squeal as you dom them a bit, the next they return the favour, and then we go out, have some adventures, and then think about how best to get that nice piece of ass we met along the road under our collective bedsheets because we all agree we wanna hit that, so why not make this a team effort. Also, this is my best friend / my family, let's get them in on it, too.

Absolutely love it.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
This is a though question for me. I prefer subbing, but I'm quite volatile in my preferences of males. When it comes to sub/dom relations I generally prefer the more soft side or gentle domination. "Hard" domination, for the lack of a better word, turns me off.

I always enjoy men that are more on the feminine side, especially femboys. Here I'm usually the dom, because my partner is usually the sub. But I wouldn't mind subbing to a dominant femboy. I'm also intrested in every variety of femboys. From the cute "So, precious must protecc, UwU" type to the feisty, bratty power dom/bottom type.

For every other type of male it's on a case per case basis. If I sexually interact with them depends on the impression and vibe I get from their artwork. Yes, the artwork. The actual text or behaviour is more of a afterthought. Brint is perfect example of this. I don't like his standard bust, sexually. I don't why, but it just feels off to me. He gives me weird, creepy meathead vibes. His winterknight bust is awesome. Then hes my bro and I gladly have sex with him. In the case that I sexually interact with these males I almost exclusively sub.

I wrote this with only male on male sex in mind.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Definitely sub, but as some have also said, I like the dommy guys with a soft/affectionate side. I really like Brint's content, because he will rail you and then make you breakfast in bed. Even the beast tamer in the Winter City, his scenes are great because he has such a tough outer shell that you crack to see his nougat-y soft spot beforehand.

As far as enemies go, I like the more corrupt/hard loss scenes. I think my favorite loss/bad end is in CoC1, losing to the Minotaur King. Especially if you have a knotted cock and celebrate your victory too much, If it's a character we don't have a connection with, I want to end up as their cum dump while they continue on their day to day like it's no big deal.

Though Berwyn's bad end (RIP) did scratch a special itch too.

Reactions: Animalistic

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
No he's talking about the second to last boss before Lethice. the one you have to beat down like six times to actually win.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is that so? I never got to face Lethice, so I wouldn't know.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
When did this happen? I don't remember it :/
Yep, he was one of the final bosses, Ironically he's not cruel as you would think? If you win, you can fuck his cock with your cock.

If you lose, he essentially wears you as a cock sleeve trophy and his cum is so concentrated that it makes you unable to think, your head is just full of fluffy pink cotton. But he gives you a lot of praise for trying to beat him and succumbing to his addiction.

Then if you win and fuck his cock with a knotted cock, you get too into it and get stuck in him, and he cums into you and fills your balls with his cum, which overwhelms you and makes you addicted. And then he's pretty much like "Woah that was wild but look I got a new sleeve."

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
You know, now that you mention it, I don't really know how much content in this game I can think of off the top of my head where it's male on male without dom/sub stuff. I don't think it's very much, but it's been a bit. At the very least I can't think of many stationary male npcs that you can have an equal-footed fling with. All the ones that come to mind right now are ones you're either dommy or subby with.

Maybe that's what my brain commits to memory the most.

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I really like pretty much all of Brint's content so whatever you want to class that as. I like the mix of lovey-dovey/romantic as well as the more assertive scenes.

I definitely lean towards the sub side in general with content in general in CoC, so I enjoy the subby/bottomy flings with Rooh & the mino guards in KM but I'd say the more I like a character specifically (like Brint) the less I care about the d/s dynamic and the more I just want to smooch.
I see Bring as a dom, sometimes even a hard one. Someone with a lot of aftercare, but dom non the less.

I'm not into seeing guys penetrated, so I prefer to see them penetrating women, preferably dominantly in the way Brint and Ciaran do. Unless he's sufficiently feminine, in which case my sexuality groups him with women, and all bets are off. (Note: I am predominantly gynesexual, which probably informs a lot of this.) (Note II: this is all regardless of the sex of the men and women in question.)
I am little confused here: are you only into feminine guys sexually, or are you also implying that you are fine taking a swing at a more musceline guys if you play as a girl?

Honestly, while the dom/sub stuff is neat for some scenes, I like the dynamic Cait and Brint/Brienne have with the MC: A mixture of Lovers, fuckbuddies, comrades and best friends.

One moment, you make them squeal as you dom them a bit, the next they return the favour, and then we go out, have some adventures, and then think about how best to get that nice piece of ass we met along the road under our collective bedsheets because we all agree we wanna hit that, so why not make this a team effort. Also, this is my best friend / my family, let's get them in on it, too.

Absolutely love it.
This is tangentially related to what I replied to what I replied to PuppyPrincess, but while I get what you are implying (you want more casual swings and more if free form and casual love) I feel like Brint and Cait are not the ones that come to mind when I picture to what you are referring to.
Brint is too romantic after you start fucking him. Now, of course, I appreciate it to some extent since most of the guys in this game treat champion like crap, but the way out character gets gushy over him and how we aperently consider him our boyfriend after just one swing just kicks any notions of this being "fuckbuddies" situation out of the window. And that is something constant through his text. We are either his friend, or his lover, there is no in-between.
Cait is better on that front, but she still slips here and there. But this is about guys so I will leave it at that.

Well, that is how I see it. I am kind of curious why you consider Brint a fuckbuddy.

I'm a sub, but if I can out wrestle them it's over.
So I guess every guy is a potential sub?:smuggo:

TheShepard256

I am little confused here: are you only into feminine guys sexually, or are you also implying that you are fine taking a swing at a more musceline guys if you play as a girl?
As I said, I'm predominantly gynesexual, so I'm usually not really into masculine individuals by themselves (and especially not gay/bara/yaoi/etc. stuff) - I much prefer feminine individuals, though I'm also fine with "straight" (i.e. masculine on feminine) action. That said, I also view my PCs as their own characters separate from me, so I can easily dissociate their sexualities from my own and make them fuck masculine individuals despite my preference for the feminine (which is a small part of the reason I tend to prefer playing feminine PCs when given the option).

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I have only straight experiences in r/l. Love women. But have many, many bi fantasies. And fantasies as me as a female. So I like it this game gives me a lot of ways to play that sort of character. It's fun becoming someone else sometimes.

So when I play a bi female or a feminine male, I am mostly submissive to other males. Whether they be more masculine like Brint or more femboys it doesn't matter. They will be dominant and seek to try and seduce me. Even some femboys who normally are sub see my character and say, "I'm tired of being sub all the time, this one is giving me vibes that I can dominate her/him!"

Probably won't happen anytime soon, but I'd love to see party members such as Brint or Quinn maybe catch my character at a weak moment (similar to what Arona did when the MC had their resolve take a huge hit) and come up behind me and say something like, "Dammit I have been watching that cute ass of yours for too long! I can't help myself any longer!" And try to bed me.

Don't usually do a lot of other transformations. I did the Boreal Elf one. Every once in awhile would play the catfolk character. But usually it is human or elf for me.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I am very vanilla, which is apparently not popular anymore in certain social media circles. More often than not I love strong-willed women and men, but at the end of the day I want the sex to be romantic and fun.

Some people are strictly into the dom/sub dynamic, I like the idea of 'making love', of being in love, of romance and adoration. Being someone's wife on equal footing, even though I'm not a strong person.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
In my personal life I am very shy and can be very quiet, that being said I love the idea of being a dom in games like this. Funnily enough I actually get really exited when I there is a shy cute male character to dominate.