How do you Delete Filed Saves in CoC

AkumaXDemon

May 20, 2018
I have been mainly using the Revamped mod and also the Xiania mod and i have 12 filed saves. 3 i accidentally made i just want a way to delete them how can i do that without losing my other 9

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Depends on which plataform you're currently playing:
You should go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[BUNCH OF LETTERS and/or NUMBERS] on your computer and once there, go into the folder corresponding to where you've been playing:
-If it's from Fenoxo.com, it should be the com.fenoxo.##### or something similar.
-If it's from a local file (i.e. saved on your computer), it is located on the localhost folder.
-If it's from another place that you're playing (i.e. e621.net), it should have a folder named similarly to the domain (For example: e621.net's files are located in static1.e621.net).

EDIT: Forgot to say, the file name for those saves are CoC_#.sol (# is a number), so just delete the ones with the number that corresponds to the ones you want to get rid of.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Weeell... unless you use the Save to File function, you can only access your saves if you root your phone.
Unfortunately, I can't help you on that regard since I didn't root mine (besides, I don't play CoC on mobile anymore).

Anyway, to find your saves using Save to File, it should be on sdcard/data/com.fenoxo or something like that.
I hope that clarifies things for ya.