How Do I make my demonic horns longer?

Smashgirl

Oct 13, 2016
I have a pair of demonic horns and I was wondering if there was a way to make them longer without adding more horns to my head? Right now they are 2 inches and im like that is weaksauce atm and I want at least 6 - 8 inches on them. Is there anything I can take?

Btw here is my description.

You’re a good 5 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.68 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a weavemail dress, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with red skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. The moderately long, crimson curled hair on your head is parted by a pair of four-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A small pair of pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold over your body. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your large derriere fills out your clothing nicely. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your callipygean ass, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose.

Your six pack is nice and smooth. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

You have two mammaries, capped with one 0.3-inch eye-catching nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human slit, with one 0.3-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slit, its lips slightly parted. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I have a pair of demonic horns and I was wondering if there was a way to make them longer without adding more horns to my head? Right now they are 2 inches and im like that is weaksauce atm and I want at least 6 - 8 inches on them. Is there anything I can take?

Take more Lucifier Candy Apples... and hope you proc the horn growth

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Take more Lucifier Candy Apples... and hope you proc the horn growth
It always increases the count, not the length. With @Nonesuch's blessing (and a tiny bit of added text) I'd ask @Jacques00 to make a tiny fix to it so there is an equal chance of dem apples making demonic horns grow if they are below X inches. Maybe restrict it to non-overdose.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It always increases the count, not the length. With @Nonesuch's blessing (and a tiny bit of added text) I'd ask @Jacques00 to make a tiny fix to it so there is an equal chance of dem apples making demonic horns grow if they are below X inches. Maybe restrict it to non-overdose.
It also increases the length of the "main pair". Though, essentially it increases both length and number.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It also increases the length of the "main pair". Though, essentially it increases both length and number.
Yep, just checked it in 0.6.92. gonna go and add it to the wiki.

What if you just want the two horns tho?
Currently, you are out of luck. But the change I proposed might get implemented, and there is a general horn growth TF planned as a part of one of the potential submissions.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hopefully Nik's idea gets welcomed, that and/or the horn TF. Wanting larger horns but not increasing the number too much was something I really wanted when I made my own demon character.
Also I may want to have big dragon horns when the frostwyrm TF gets out, so having a horn growth TF would be pretty rad. :D

Reactions: CloudStriker