How do I increase Anal Capacity?

KorupyKitsune

Dec 25, 2019
Thread Title.

I'm using the most recent version of the CoC:UEE Mod, in case this affects the following at all. I wouldn't know. I only played the un-modded game for a little while.

I did the thing with Fox Jewels to get my vaginal capacity maxed out at 8K"(12105 in the in-game stat screen, whatever that's supposed to mean), and now I'm wondering if I can do the same with Anal Capacity, but don't know how. Fox Jewels would have a very rare chance to increase Anal Capacity instead of Vaginal, but I've been save scumming for a while now to try and trigger specific transformations, but haven't seen any since before I maxed out my Vaginal Capacity. I know I could just use the save editor to set my Anal Capacity to 8K", but for my vaginal capacity I managed to steadily bump it up to somewhere around 200"-250" using Jewels before it triggered some sort of special event text and maxed it out.

You clutch your stomach with both hands, dropping to the ground in pain as your internal organs begin to twist and shift violently inside you. As you clench your eyes shut in agony, you are overcome with a sudden calm. The pain in your abdomen subsides, and you feel at one with the unfathomable infinity of the universe, warmth radiating through you from the vast swirling cosmos contained within your womb. Your vagina is now capable of accepting even the most ludicrously sized insertions with no ill effects.

I'm wondering if there is a similar event, or if I have to go about expanding it in some other way, and if so, how?

KorupyKitsune

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry. I didn't know if this would count, since the stats in question are technically there but hidden in the regular game unless you open the file in the save editor to look. I also did a quick "test" with an edited new game to see if the mentioned event for Vaginal Capacity triggered in the base game and it did, confusing me even further. If it's a problem, is there a way to move this to the modded forum, or will I have to open a new thread there?