How do I get the Tail Touching Scene with Kase?

Josephine56

Feb 15, 2017
I want to get the tail touching talk scene with the cute kitty boy, but I can't seem to trigger it. I'm a full kaithrit, have two tails, but I still can't do it. What am I doing wrong?

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
@Jacques00 Can you get the prehensile tag on your kaithrit tails by default now on the latest public build via TFs or starting as a half-kaithrit?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
What other scenes does he have? I haven't really played since I got him, I think I've only given him a handjob.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can you get the prehensile tag on your kaithrit tails by default now on the latest public build via TFs or starting as a half-kaithrit?
The kaithrit tails were fixed already, you get prehensile tails now through Nepeta and the Character creation itself, though if you didn't have prehensile tails already, you'd have to remove them and get the tails again through Nepeta.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ye, you have to read the codex entry for kaithrit, be full or half kaithrit, and have 2, prehensile cat tails.

Unfortunately, until recently kaithrit tails weren't inherently prehensile, so depending on when you made your character, you might need to pick up that prehensile flag somewhere else.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, all feline tails should be prehensile now--however the change is not retroactive, so if your character already has a non-prehensile feline tail, they will need to lose/change it and regain/change it back to a feline tail via an item or event. Newly created characters should have the proper tail flags assigned by default.