How do I get the probe if I marry Queen Taivra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbeakeek33

Jun 22, 2016
Apparently I'm supposed to be able to reclaim it at the airstrip on Myrellion, but I'm not getting anything. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nope. You can only get it if you kill or subjugate her. Its her literal throne, why she would give it to some weakling?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I feel like you should still get it if you marry her. Wish there was more content for subjugation, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah. Is my game at a dead end then? 

You won't get credits for this probe, and your relation to Shade won't be revealed for now. You still would have coordinates of the next probe planet; it's just not even started. But keep in mind, that it is possible to fuck up the second way to Uveto, Ice Queen quest, as well.

I feel like you should still get it if you marry her. Or someone should write more better content for subjugating her.

"Better" is arguable. Domination is respected in Nyrea society. Even if Tavira can consider other ways, the officially stated "good end" for it is subjugation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure what you said, so I edited my post.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I feel like you should still get it if you marry her. Wish there was more content for subjugation, though.

I sometimes wish someone would add in all the content that NPCs claim they want to do to you during sex scenes...

I can recall at least two girls with cocks that want to keep you around all day to relieve tension while they work and Sera muses about getting her two subs matching collars.

Maiavia2324

Mar 5, 2024
8 Year Necro. Don't do that.
Nope. You can only get it if you kill or subjugate her. Its her literal throne, why she would give it to some weakling?
you can get the throne after getting "Throne FUcked" three times, then an option saying Throne pops up. You can then discuss about the throne and you can ask her to take the probe-throne in exchange for a new throne. After reaching the surface and the "Shade is Pc's sister" schtick passes by you can still visit Taivra and get fucked by her

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
you can get the throne after getting "Throne FUcked" three times, then an option saying Throne pops up. You can then discuss about the throne and you can ask her to take the probe-throne in exchange for a new throne. After reaching the surface and the "Shade is Pc's sister" schtick passes by you can still visit Taivra and get fucked by her
Don't necro dead threads, especially ones made almost 8 full years ago.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
To cap off this amusing act of zombification, I hope OP got their probe in the end. But there's nothing left to say here besides.

Status
Not open for further replies.