How do i get rid of horns?

FurryTail

Oct 11, 2016
" A small pair of pointed horns has broken through the fur on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them" i really did not mean to get this feature and i have no idea how to get rid of it. ive tried the purity philter but it didnt work. ive also tried whisker fruit (since i have wanted my character to be a feline) i really dont want them. if there is no way then i think they should add that feature but :/. i can revert back to a save but im not sure what i missed if i do so. i would like it to be a last resort.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To remove horns you need use some TF item that can remove it. And I mean remove not change it to different type of horns. Atm only Hummus and Bee Honey should be able to remove them totaly without any other horns growing instead. But hummus is cheat mode item so better use Bee Honey. Well you would get some bee parts with this but then as long you remove horns you can start eating tons of whiskers to get all feline body parts.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well in orginal CoC there was only those limited ways to remove hors totaly. And it would be unwise to tell OP about ways to emoe horns from modded versions since their got some more variety to do this. And for bee pussy issue...taking mino blood till it go away and then using cat TF would work...unless then it would make another issue but that all still aftereffects of accidentaly PC getting horns to begin with.