How Do I Get Rid of Drider Eggs?

Nov 18, 2018
IRL I hate spiders and the very idea of carrying half-human spider eggs up my ass is freaking horrifying. I was disappointed when the first time it happened, my character just willingly let the eggs incubate in the nursery and counted them as hers. I don't get it?? The eggs are in no way "mine" and it baffles me that my character would think so. I mean, heck, if Gwyn is so okay with them, she can HAVE them. I'd have no problem with the drider offspring being in the nursery so long as they weren't on my list of offspring.

I do not count them as mine and it legit upsets me that I couldn't just hand the eggs over to the drider queen with the directive to not ever put me through that again. Put more simply, if I had the option in-game, I would kill driders upon beating them in battle. I can't stress how much I want absolutely nothing to do with insects and spiders laying eggs in my frickin' ass.

So aside from reloading and losing possibly days of progress at a time to avoid ever getting another butt eggnancy, how do I get rid of them??? There doesn't seem to be a way to say no, I don't want those in my list of children, return to sender. Do the contraceptives work against butt eggnancies?

Reactions: Baggrin

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
If you don't want to afford your champ any opportunities of getting chummy with driders, I would also recommend avoiding a cave covered in strange moss in the southern foothills. Ihzalti is a drider that resides there.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
As someone who is arachnophobic myself I too hate the whole "carrying spider eggs up the ass" thing... and driders in general but I get laughed at and antagonized for that.... But like any situation akin to this in a loss, the best way to avoid such a thing is to reload the file (Hopefully you save often). Or be like me and run from everything if you know you have the ability to do so.

Don't bring Cait with you in the Frostwood if you intend on keeping her ass clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Don't forget you could load you auto save they happen every 5 minutes so you will not have lost much

Also bring Cait with you in future, she will sometimes take one for the team [yep she will valiantly throw herself on the ovipositor]

PS the drider queen was nerfed back in April she used to be able to stun lock your party, which is why one of my PCs have 72 of the little critters crawling all over the nursery

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also bring Cait with you in future see will sometimes take one for the team [yep she will valiantly throw herself on the ovipositor]
At the cost of her anal virginity. Which most I'm pretty sure is trying to preserve :U

Last edited:
Reactions: Baggrin

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Contraceptives won't work because the eggs are already there you are just the incubator , besides why do you care it's not like you can interact with them ,they are just numbers to me also i would advise bringing the pink kitty with you so she can get stuffed instead of you.