How do i complete Education help?

Rikki64101

Dec 5, 2021
i been going over and over with the Q,Staff but i dunno what to do and i been trying figure this out and i am on day 301 and still do not know how to get this done i am lost

Connor Lupin

Nov 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure the only thing you can do is go over Kinu's tile over and over until you get the quest.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
i mean i can not complete the quest as in i got the quest but i can not do/complete it
You should have an option pop up on the middle far left of Kiyoko's interaction menu if you have the quarterstaff in your inventory. I don't know if it being equipped affects anything.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah it says something liike "lession" which if your a White mage or Black mage You can geta special version that is just peak good parent champ.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Rireftancan

Oct 18, 2023
Completing 'Education is a fantastic journey that allows students to expand their knowledge base and sharpen their academic skills. It's a resourceful time that offers guidance in various subjects, ensuring that you can conquer even the most challenging academic tasks. The best part is, they don't just provide answers, but they help you understand the 'how' and 'why' behind the concepts. I particularly found their guidance on 'descriptive essay' https://essaypro.com/blog/descriptive-essay writing truly enlightening. The step-by-step approach and valuable tips for creating vivid and engaging descriptions have significantly improved my writing. I highly recommend 'Education Help' to any student seeking academic excellence!

Last edited: