How do I became a dragon?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
Looking at the wiki for Racial Score, there's one for a Dragon but I'm not sure how to became one. Other than getting to Uveto and fighting the Ice Dragon until it drop the trans formative item, what other items I could use to transform into one?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Getting Frostwyrm Icor is a little more complicated than just beating it up.

Dragon seems like one of those races inherited from CoC. I don't think it's available, except by Save Editing.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Looking at the wiki for Racial Score, there's one for a Dragon but I'm not sure how to became one. Other than getting to Uveto and fighting the Ice Dragon until it drop the trans formative item, what other items I could use to transform into one?
Iirc there isn't TF for Dragons yet, so your options are Reptilium, Frostwyrm Ichor, and Dracoguard, buuuuuuuut the Save Editor already has those types in there though, it shouldn't break the game !

budha

Dec 6, 2015
just took Frostwyrm Icor and only gave only tail, horns and wings toward Dragon racial score. believe the same for Deacoguard tf if done using them. tail, wings and horn say Draconic, Small Draconic, Gryvain or Frostwyrm: the rest of the racial score indentifiers all say dragon so Reptilium, Frostwyrm Ichor, and Dracoguard may be used to get some points for the dragon racial score but other than save editing will get you dragon face, ears, tongue, legs and penis. So with these 3 tf's will only give you 3 out of 9 for dragon racial score. unless i missed another tf that gives you some dragon tf's.

So as Theron stated I don't think it's available, except by Save Editing.

Last edited: