How did you come up with your usernames?

MeloDD

Nov 27, 2015
My mainstay online username is "Wightkitty", or some variation thereof (Wightkitt, Wightmew, etc). I've always been into the necromancy-ish stuff, bordering necrophilism. Wight is an olde English word pertaining to the supernatural elements of ghosts, spectres and malevolent spirits. Plus, I've always adored kitties. Bam, WightKitty. It wasn't until later that I realised "Wight" was becoming a prevalent word in society thanks to TES: Skyrim and GoT/Song of Ice and Fire. 

MeloDD simply comes from a fun little punplay. My profile picture is of a character pertaining to music, and the community often comments on the size of this character's breasts. Hence, MeloDD.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Rade

Jan 19, 2016
First post.  New user.  Hello everyone. I Decided to use the first letter of my first, middle, and last name.  Threw an "e" in to make it semi- intelligent and decided it was okay.

L

Lawleious

Because ravioli ravioli, something something in your ravioli.

I like pasta. 

It goes Ravioli,ravioli something in the pocketoli more fucking ravioli hail chin-chin

I got my name from my OC for a novel Im writing (like a actual fucking novel 1000 pages long) the main character/oc being Lawleious who's name was forged by combining my last names translation to english/The Law (fucking sweet right) and Leious because demonic magical shit and what not.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just short and name-like something. All collisions with real words and names are accidental.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
My brother and I used to play Mortal Kombat on the SNES when we were kids. He used to think the announcer was saying "Resdoodle" instead of "Sub-Zero". We both find it hilarious now and I started using it for online names.

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
I read an article on the 25 least inspiring military operation names. Operation mustang flex was #2, and I just couldn't resist using it in something.

coldtoon

Feb 10, 2016
well it was 8 years ago and i first got into anime so i have made a phrase to explain it when i watch my anime and car(toon)s i give people the (cold)shoulder and not mean to

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
It was name62 or nick117, I didn't want to look like ever over halo fanboy around with 117 in there name so name62 it was.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I don't really remember any details. Long time ago there was this huge pirate vs ninja thing on the internet (and everywhere in most of my friends thoughts, really), so I chose to be a pirate. Hyenas are awesome. I do love hyenas. Plus it is a great album (Siouxsie and the Banshees).

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I live most of my personal life at night. I'm an introvert so often times I can't stomach human interaction for more than a couple hours a day, a lot of people are asleep at night, so it give me a lot of time to myself. I hardly get that many hours of sleep so I'll normally wake up after 3 or 4 hours. Probably because I'm depressed as stay up all night. I think I name myself night.

Jahadalia

Apr 7, 2016
This name is mearly the latest version of me using my OCs names cause their easy to remember, though this one was named by a dear friend so it stuck.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
This Username came about randomly for me.

I was playing Town Of Salem and had to make a name. I heard my wind chimes and said "Kay I'll use that" however I started thinking about colors, and one color that is rarely used anywhere (but here): Alabaster. And so the name Alabaster Chimes came about. Been using it as my internet alias ever since.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Well, it's how you say my name. I tend to use it as my username for everything (even on Youtube). Part of me wants people to be able to find out more about me, so that's why I try to use the same username. Must be from my lack of and desire for connections to other people. Seeing as I'm (openly) polyamorous, posting on these forums isn't something that anyone who knows me would be surprised about.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I used to play a generic pastel goth girl on f-list and someone asked me what my skype was. I didn't wanna give them my real skype so I hastily made one under the name pastel.skulls. I've been using the name for my lewd activities ever since.

CommanderStrife

Apr 20, 2016
I was HIGHLY into Cloud Strife when I was a kid. Literally, I was that edgy kid who liked final fantasy 7 without ever playing it in his entire life. I eventually figured out I just liked the word "Strife" and I often play in RTS games, so CommanderStrife was born, originally as a username for only my game accounts. Turned it into my art handle, which is visually shortened to IIIStrife.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I'm a huge Dante's Inferno (game and books) fan, and Dante is short for Durante. Annnnd Dante in the game was a Crusader, so put two and two together.