how did Myrellion blew up

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
So not to long ago!.
I was just on Myrellion and I just got the bomb quest out of the way and was about to go and get the thing to keep on going with my quest!.
but not to lone latter I get a email from Dane saying

( Sure hope this is actually your email address...
So I don’t know if you’re actually the one that blew Myrellion up or not. Don’t really care either. Your dickweed cousin fired me right after. What a bitch. Shoulda fucked her when I had the chance. Didn’t even get my last paycheck. So I wrote down those dumb coordinates she was yammering on about on my way out.
Oops, I must have accidentally attached them to this message. Ha, silly me. Be a shame if somebody put a boot up Jill’s ass on the next planet when she’s not expecting it.
Just sayin’.
At the bottom of the message, you see several stellar coordinates: the next probe’s location! Well, looks like Benedict Ausar just saved your inheritance! )

At first I was taken back from that since I was still on Myrellion and I stop the bomb from going off. just to see if the game is messing with me, I left Myrellion and tried to fly back. But Nope! the game was not playing around as a bomb gone off and toke out Myrellion. and I have no Idea why the game did that!.

now just restarting the game. I hope this is just the game bugging out on my end and not a big glitch for everyone!!.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Yeah you can blow up multiple planets in this game, but they are all self contained.

You may have defused the bomb on Tarkus, yes.

But if you blow up the lab on Myrellion, you cause a war that blows up Myrellion.

Reactions: orange64

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Yeah you can blow up multiple planets in this game, but they are all self contained.

You may have defused the bomb on Tarkus, yes.

But if you blow up the lab on Myrellion, you cause a war that blows up Myrellion.
I do remember blowing up the lab!..
I was not fully thinking that it was on Myrellion...
will shiiii!!!.
thank you for that info!!

Reactions: lowercase_donkey