How big is too big?

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
What penis size (Specifically the size/s in the Character Creation) is "too big" to the point it locks you out of certain scenes?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Also, there are a few scenes specifically for 'hyper' characters.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Foot long master race.
At least from what I've seen a lot of people have their characters scenes with that as a cutoff point. There are obvious exceptions like Sera where you can condensol your way out, but yeah.
Then again, I have no idea what new characters limits are as it's been such a long time, Tho I am going off what I knew in the past for earlier stages.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I always go with 2 dicks, one 2 feet and one 1 foot so that I always have access to everything. If you have one dick that fits length requirements then the scene will just pretend your other dick is the same length. That should fulfill everything outside of the most hyper of content. You could probably meet requirements for that too by having a THIRD dick that's just big as all get out but I don't bother going that far.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
The recent backer's build has introduced a piercing that too my understanding negates this issue and afaik at creation you shouldn't be able to have a dick that locks you out of any thing.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
What penis size (Specifically the size/s in the Character Creation) is "too big" to the point it locks you out of certain scenes?
None of them outside of the Leithan race lock you out of scenes, only the Leithan race locks you out of some content because you are an Taur but you should be fine having a 18 inch dick and popping some condensols if needed!

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
How about 18 inch of unmodded Leithan dick?
Yes, should be fine! if that doesn't work pop in a condensol or change thickness value of the 18 inches of Leithan.

Unsure if Taurs can breed her though, if you want to keep the legs go to the three eyed frog lady in Tarkus, her tf keeps the leg type and their flags but makes them stop being taurs.