Hottest Interactions?

JustJustin

Jul 30, 2016
Dr Badger's 'Hero' option, I never checked it out until I had completed current content a couple times because it seemed like something untoward would happen to my character, and normally I'm not into dickgirl stuff too much, but it was the hottest thing ever. All of the content that comes about from her is beyond sexy, I just wish she had normal sex options and more content really, got a bit disappointed when the tail end of the clinic scene (no pun intended) was just a copy pasta of Hero, but it was still great.

Other than my all time favourite scene, losing to Dane was pretty good, Lane's stuff when I noticed it was there, and the machine about asses on Uveto, cant remember name.

Last edited by a moderator:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's encouraging to hear that Lane is so well received!  Good to know my lascivious lewd literature is largely loved.

Personally, some of my favourites include, in no particular order, Dr. Badger; Kaska; and the Mhen'ga Dryad.  Bit of a pattern to their content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You wrote Lane?!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Thank you. Game needs more hypno.

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Sera hands down. The whole dominatrix thing is super rad. Wish there were more in the game. 

The mansion story line is a fun bit of extra stuff especially with the new Avitars. Also getting money from her every week is an added bonus. 

Embry is my favorite submissive character by far. The transformations are fun. 

Last but not least is Xanthe. Also because of the domination part. Not the biggest fan of her race, but the couple of scene options you get while tied up are pretty awesome.