Hottest Interactions?

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
Personally, Naleen flip my switch so fast it isn't even funny. I love every single one of their interactions, and their creator is a truly divine being. I got so sad when in the friendly interation (Naleen Huntress invites you to sleep with her, then cooks for you), your character says that you can't stay. Screw my fortune! Naleen are love, Naleen are life!

So that comes to my question: what race or character flips your switch the fastest and why?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Emm that a tough question...rerrr jk. Ofc it's Bess. She got good storyline (aside that her coding and other under the hood stuff made coders/devs wanna tear anyone who meantion expanding her or adding some other npc like her) and that feeling of ai becoming gradualy more sentient growing out of orginal jsut sexbot setting. And only one crew member that can get closest to true kitsune as it's possible...or dragon...or co...en ok for this I got Reaha ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Mhm.. if I have to chose I guess i would take Nehzara..

I think follow ups would be.. Syri, Taivra & Renvra =)

I tried Bess but I could never get into her.. maybe I will try her again the next time i play TiTS ^^

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
... I've said this a few times before, but there's not actually a character or a race that sticks out and really gets me going in TiTS. I like Ceria a lot, and she's probably the closest to fitting this description, but she does fall short in a few areas.

I want to make it clear that I'm not saying everything in TiTS is bad, God no. Just that nothing really hits all my buttons at the same time.

What I get for having such a niche set of kinks, I guess. :p  

Ah don't worry Harpy Princess, I'm on the same boat with ya on the whole 'niche set of kinks' bit, I fit into that small minority of the audience too. There's not a lot of scenes that really get my ladyboner going either, then again I'm a bi female with more of a male preference, but guy NPCs themselves are reeeaaally rare in this game, and my fetishes are much different and more... vanilla (*Cough* Not VANILLA vanilla but still) and not as extreme as opposed to what this game throws at me (So scratch that, I'm in the VERY small minority. Haha!), so I pretty much just take what I get and if I don't like it I reload saves so that it never happened. :p  But I love playing the game and have no intention of stopping regardless, and every scene is indeed written really well, so sometimes I just read them over and over again for the heck of it, as I can't turn down a good few pages of smutty writing.

However I can't really think of any scenes I find the 'hottest' out of them all because of those preferences, I can maybe name a good number of sexy scenes here and there, but other than that I play a lot of the game with my composure fully intact. lol

(Also first post here, yay)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think I really have a single hottest interaction. Sure the varied puppysluts are among my favorite characters in the game, and they do all hit a number of my buttons individually, but none are capable to smashing the console and setting fire to the workplace.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
anything to do with pre penis penny, and anything to do with Rhea loves me a non-bimbo cow girl with depth.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
and anything to do with Rhea loves me a non-bimbo cow girl with depth.

Well soon(er or later) you will get more of non-bimbo cow girl after her cure path will be fully added. Plus it's Reaha not Rhea ;)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Shekka (Ruskvel in general), Embry, Sera and Nyrea were the sleeper hits that really got me hard, despite going into those scenes without expecting much.

I also enjoyed every member of the Puppyslut Conglomerate, Bess, Penny and Lieve as much as I'd expected, which is to say a lot.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I'm with you on the naleen . . . but there's more. The Vanae SO MUCH the vanae. Anno is WAY up there smart waifu with pet play and sub/dom switchiness . .. loving so much all of this.

I also don't really know WHY or even understand my own attraction in it but Kelly kinda just rocks my world. There is SOOOOO much about Kelly that actually snubs my general kinks and yet . . . I'm all about being there in it with her. I'm pretty sure that Kelly got all of my first character's virginities and I was TRYING to hold on to them . . . for some reason that I still don't remember.

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
At first it was the Zil, then it was the vanae and honestly how that I think about it. The raskvel probably do it for me the most. I don't know what it is but all the races with cute vanilla content just hook me in and never let go. I'm probably just a sucker for cute sex.

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
Nothing really hits all my buttons at once, the hardship of being a gay male, I guess

I'm rather fond of a few of Vahn's scenes though

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Quite a few out there but I'll list the ones off the top of my head. Ceria (dat cumflation), Shekka (sort of wish she had a scene where she goes nuts like when you have a super produtive character and have a huge slong but it's a normal sex scene where you penetrate or double penetrate and knot her xD ), Ruskvel girl knotting hell yes. Few more but I can't think of any atm :D

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Reaha. There's a lot in TiTs that get me going, but there's nothing like Cow girls. Everything about cow girls (preferably without dicks) just gets me no matter the situation. In CoC i had Marble and Isabella. TiTs is all about Reaha. 

Lexa

Jul 9, 2016
Everything about Shade gets me hot and bothered. She's my wet dream material.

There's also a scene with Syri where she says "I missed my best friend," and it absolutely melts me.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
The Dane loss scene was pretty hot the first time around, but it's not one I can really go back and enjoy anymore.

Yancy's non-treated milking scenes are awesome, I just wish he had more content.

Lane's scenes are probably my favorite.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Quite a few out there but I'll list the ones off the top of my head. Ceria (dat cumflation), Shekka [...], Ruskvel girl knotting hell yes. [...]

So much yes.

Also the cow-girls, bull-boys, bull-girl and cow-boy on NT (and Reaha obviously). Shade also gets me quite well, simply because she is cuddly and has this 'forbidden' feeling of *spoiler*.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
I even berated myself for not having triggered Lane's scenes earlier just because I'm not into mind control/hypnosis!

I didn't realize for most of my play throughs that there were any scenes behind the hypnosis. I visited him once or twice and was bored so I didn't go back lol.

I think it's because for the longest time I kept confusing Lane and Dr. Lash. 

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
My favourites got to be:

• Losing the Syri bet in the bar and her fucking you.
  • The threesome with the two Kathirit guys at the pool on Tarkus.
  • Big T bending you over the desk and you giving him a blowjob.
  • Pretty much all Sera interactions (except maybe the Jardi threesome. It's still great but I like the other scenes with her more.)
  • Fucking Queen Irellia and also the threesome you can have with her.

That being said I really really like a lot of other content as well, these are just the scenes that currently rank on the very top.