Hot wings! How is the musclebird?

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
From my perspective, having another futa/dickgirl so that I can tell Arona to fuck off is a huge plus.
We may have opposing interests in futa/dickgirls, but we can both come together and agree on telling Arona to fuck off.
(Not an indictment against the character, she's well written, consistent, and a good character, I just don't care for her as a "person".)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Anytime between now and May I guess.

Sidebar: what's with the Arona hate?
I can't speak for Animalistic, but I don't hate Arona, just a mix of indifference and annoyance.
I do wonder how I'd feel if the Champ was more dominant to a sub!Arona than what comes off more as a fuckbuddy to me.

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
She was made to be divisive. A rapist Orc that only seems to care about her dick and it is pretty unlikable all things considered. Oh sure, she has her nice moments but they are few and far between. Which is what people like about her. Which I what I also liked about her.
I do dislike her more on meta aspects but that is whole other can of worms.

I can't speak for Animalistic, but I don't hate Arona, just a mix of indifference and annoyance.
I do wonder how I'd feel if the Champ was more dominant to a sub!Arona than what comes off more as a fuckbuddy to me.
And that also. Considering how shit she is to champion, especially vaginahaving ones/when bottoming as a sub (Which is appeal of her mind you) the fact that we can not treat her just as bad kind ruins the fun of turning the tables on her.

Last edited:

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
To me, Arona is just an annoying grinding requirement to access the Kervus camp.

I really wish there were a way to do that bit of content on its own, even if it's more difficult than doing it with Arona. Having the camp be completely bricked is irritating, even Undermountain can be accessed "early" by fighting.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
There is content planned for banished Arona, but like many things, will be a bit. If anything I only do her shit because sub arona promises to get the fuck out after the quest is said and done.

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
A rapist Orc that only seems to care about her dick and it is pretty unlikable all things considered. Oh sure, she has her nice moments but they are few and far between. Which is what people like about her. Which I what I also liked about her.

We might be on the same page here, but, personally, Arona bothers me less because she's an ass and more because the orcs are the absolute worse of trash-tier stereotypes and keep slaves -- a practice that mostly no one else, including the Champion, would seem to tolerate. Arona is no worse than any of the orcs in her village -- and that's the problem. Contrast the indifference to bondage there to the rescue from the centaur village where liberation is treated as a heroic thing. Arona is a walking reminder of that distinction-without-a-difference. And this is coming from someone who uses her in a party (for now).

If orc servitude was limited to corrupted centaurs and the like that can't be redeemed by even magical means, that would be a two-birds-one-stone solution that I could get behind. As it stands right now, orcs just give a lot of conceptual whiplash that Arona embodies. Take that away and leave her an ass and she'd be, in my eyes, vastly improved. That said, I don't know if there are people specifically into orc bondage as a kink in and of itself (though if they were, Arona could deliver that kink without the slave subplot).

TLDR: Arona seems like something some people might want in a game like this. The orc portrayal on the whole seems extra.

Reactions: Kingu2 and Kesil

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
and keep slaves -- a practice that mostly no one else, including the Champion, would seem to tolerate
Except for the entire nation of Jassira. And Khor'minos. Slavery in Savarra is treated similarly to how it was in the ancient world: A fact of life. It just happens to not be common in the specific chunk of it that we spend most of our time in. Note however that 'not common' is not the same as 'illegal'.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It did for me, thats why I beat an entire bar's worth of orcs, because crit was stil busted at the time and the fan of daggers skills liked to crit alot.

Reactions: Erzulie

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
That bar fight wasn't really that tough. Granted I love to grind for big level number and pray at the church "Fuck You and Your Friends, I'm Gonna Hit You All at Once". Besides, can't be affected by the crit nerf if you never crited in the first place. Also fuck the orcs. and fuck Kervus and their karma Houdini unless we sacrifice exp and razor nectar asses. Except in Rags's case, in which case "fuck" her amiright. Unfortunately she's locked behind giving Arona power and letting the orcs off the hook and dealing with Hretha.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Except for the entire nation of Jassira. And Khor'minos. Slavery in Savarra is treated similarly to how it was in the ancient world: A fact of life. It just happens to not be common in the specific chunk of it that we spend most of our time in. Note however that 'not common' is not the same as 'illegal'.
The thralls in orc captivity and Kervus thralls in particular seem to be treated significantly worse than slaves in the nations you mentioned, and the difference is owed in no small part to the rampant and blatant sexual abuse. I'm not sure if it was the result of wanting to throw some smutty pizzazz onto the whole thing, so it can hit the same kinks dom!Arena does, or something else entirely. In the end it leads to orcs coming across as incredibly extra and being tied with Tollus' goons as the most easily hateable group we have interacted with so far.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Justifiably hateable yes, those 2 groups cause no ends of fucking trouble with there bullshit.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
If you get her pregnant or pregnant by her she does, I believe. At least I find her enjoyable as a bratty bottom who loves to take the cock but can take the initiative herself as well.
She was made to be divisive. A rapist Orc that only seems to care about her dick and it is pretty unlikable all things considered. Oh sure, she has her nice moments but they are few and far between. Which is what people like about her. Which I what I also liked about her.
What meta aspects are you referring to?
And that also. Considering how shit she is to champion, especially vaginahaving ones/when bottoming as a sub (Which is appeal of her mind you) the fact that we can not treat her just as bad kind ruins the fun of turning the tables on her.
Can't say I've heard of this.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
If you get her pregnant or pregnant by her she does, I believe. At least I find her enjoyable as a bratty bottom who loves to take the cock but can take the initiative herself as well.
I've gone through her sub!Arona pregnant content, and I didn't notice any less bratty-ness from her or the Champ acting more dominant to her. I felt like her being milked scene was the perfect chance for being dommy and bullying her a bit. Or a lot.

I'd like some content where you can straight up deny her orgasm with her masculine bits and only be relieved through her lady bits. Give her a scene involving wyvern venom as lube to make her act like she's in pseudo-estrus. Let me anvil press her through the floor until she has a crick in her neck. Let the Champ have a chance to spank the naughty out of her until her ass is brown(?) and red, while she has to wear a cock ring with toys in her holes. Seven Hells, let me bind and gag her and leave her to stew for a few hours before I maybe decide to be kind and pound both her holes. Taking from above, a scene where Champ has her drink a sweet cream bovine sherry and teases (read: bullies) her until she's as needy as she is milky.

Hell, variants of threesome scenes where she's bridge, with the Champ railing her as she's forced to eat/suck someone out/off, instead off her getting to use her prick, would be a nice change of pace.

Lone Wolf115

Sidebar: what's with the Arona hate?
Well for me she's a slaver bitch and the blatant disrespect to anyone.
Let's get Kas dealt with (hopefully in a peaceful manner) and Arona can go back to the Sailgraves.
I know that the writers put a lot of work in to every character but certain things get to me I appreciate the effort that they put in but it's my right to like and hate individuals that are to my liking or not.

Apologies for the double post.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I have a sneaking suspicion on what might come out if they want to make a joke with a following patch.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
I apologize for my hand in going off on the tangent. More on point, what is the birb's ability set?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Now, I have not played the patch (not a backer) but I have read what B posted about her and she seems fine. A slut/fuckbuddy in vain of Quin seems fun.
Do hope there is a established/gradual line where champion and her transition into something more romantic. Prior buddies turned lovers such as Cait and Brint did/do it pretty badly since it is either badly telegraphed or transition is as smooth as a sponge.

Do like that she seems more dominant whether she tops or bottoms. Good, non dickgirl femdom is hard to come by. Do hope that her vagina scenes are not mostly tied to her having a dick.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
No the update following the firey bird spicing up the world, because the joke was there to perfectly follow it up(there is a new update if you check main page).