Horse/centaur scenes

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
On  Uveto you will run into the  Female Korgonne  quite often, and when you defeat them you have six sex options. the first, second, and fifth one require a normal dick. the third one a huge dick. the forth one a vagina. Sixth's Requires you to be a centaur and i haven't found anything in game, the wiki, or in the save editor that would make it usable. (I also checked on the forums and found nothing)

View attachment 5149

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Huh? The game tells you exactly what you need. "You need to be a centaur with a vagina or a centaur with balls and a penis for this."

Are you asking how to become a Taur? There are a number of ways, all of which can be found on the wiki or done via save editing.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Ans this is why we need a better term for "lower body frame similar to those of quadruped beings" than one tangentially related to centaurs which actually refers to bulls. :v:

Answering your question, and seeing that the Smutosaur TiTS article only speaks of Holiday's horse suit as a means of adding legs, I'll help you by mentioning the Leitha Charm Necklace, Foxfire/Frostfire and Catnip (needs overdosing on it).

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
Ans this is why we need a better term for "lower body frame similar to those of quadruped beings" than one tangentially related to centaurs which actually refers to bulls. :v:

Answering your question, and seeing that the Smutosaur TiTS article only speaks of Holiday's horse suit as a means of adding legs, I'll help you by mentioning the Leitha Charm Necklace, Foxfire/Frostfire and Catnip (needs overdosing on it).

Thanks for telling me, I wondered what purpose that charm would serve for.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. Just remember to check the specific articles every now and then.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll help you by mentioning the Leitha Charm Necklace, Foxfire/Frostfire and Catnip (needs overdosing on it).
Small note: Foxfire/Frostfire would just keep tauric body, not give it.
Small note #2: You can find Leitha Charm on Uveto for free if you investigate that dead ends.