Horisha & Peck have a "Bad End" tag in the wiki, but is that end attainable?

Hello all, first time posting. Had a question about two characters on New Texas, Horisha and Peck. In the TiTs wiki, they have a listing under the "Bad Ends" category, but it doesn't say on their page how to get it and I can't their bad end in the source files. I've been spamming the only interaction I know involving them, the Carrie and Cora shower scene at the Cock Milker, but to no avail.

Has anyone else found this bad end, and if so, how did you get it?

Edit: Looks like there was no ending there, it was just a wiki mistake. The wiki's been fixed. Nothing to see here, folks!

Last edited:

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
Hello all, first time posting. Had a question about two characters on New Texas, Horisha and Peck. In the TiTs wiki, they have a listing under the "Bad Ends" category, but it doesn't say on their page how to get it and I can't their bad end in the source files. I've been spamming the only interaction I know involving them, the Carrie and Cora shower scene at the Cock Milker, but to no avail.

Has anyone else found this bad end, and if so, how did you get it?
My mistake, I made that edit. I forgot that you don't have to actually have sex with them in order to unlock the "Yes-Definitely-Absolutely" Bad End. I will change that now.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
It's sad that this end is unavailable to Treated cows, as it's my favorite good Bad End and I always play as a Treated Bimbo.