Honey Select Android port

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Assume this post is only being seen by idiots who don't know what Honey Select is. Now describe the game, link to the original, and explain why you are porting the game and not its original creator or someone they hired. After doing all of that you'll almost have a post that doesn't look like a scam. It's still fishy as hell that you have your own Patreon just to port a game someone else made, but at least people would have a way to check out your story without hunting down the game for themselves.

Loverb

Nov 30, 2017
Assume this post is only being seen by idiots who don't know what Honey Select is. Now describe the game, link to the original, and explain why you are porting the game and not its original creator or someone they hired. After doing all of that you'll almost have a post that doesn't look like a scam. It's still fishy as hell that you have your own Patreon just to port a game someone else made, but at least people would have a way to check out your story without hunting down the game for themselves.
This game is actually dying the developer doesn't even want to update the game for newer content, etc. So people like me wish to take matters in our own hands and give life to this game again

ZTP

Oct 25, 2016
port the awsome game Honey Select to Android.

Honey Select, the Unity game that takes up, what 7 gigs with the DLC? My version's around 11 gigs at the moment with all my community downloads, and that took a lot of tweaking to get them to play nice across different authors.
I'd love to see it, but I think it's a bit of a pipe dream. Now, if you were making your own version of a game similar to HS for Android...

Wankyudo

Dec 3, 2015
Honey Select isn't dead by a long shot. Nor is it even remotely dying.
Illusion is the bethesda of 3d eroge games. Their games function as sandbox/modding platforms (Obviously there's some exceptions), which is why a lot of their other titles are still alive. The HS modding section for HF is still alive and kicking

Also, you still didn't really do anything to make this look any more legit. Your first post is "I'm doing this,hooooge game name-drop, give me money." Your second post is "Game is dead." Then your third post is "Look at the wiki." Take a look at the other game threads here, then look at yours and see what is different.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Actually... isn't this highly unethical and illegal? Regardless of what you say, Honey Select is copyrighted material and you will be making money out of it. The parody clause of copyright law does apply for "ports".

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki