Honey pot trait

Chiyosuke

Oct 7, 2015
I don't quite get it. Does it actually siphon off my body thickness or does it just make my breast swell in proportion to what my thickness was?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Based on my experiences, it seems to decrease your body's thickness until the codex counter reaches twenty. After it reaches twenty, anything that adds temporary weight to your character (aside from pregnancy) results in boob swelling. Given the current game mechanics, really the only thing that you can ingest in such quantities is cum.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It does make PC thickness been capped at certain value (probably as Lancer said it's 20) that abouve this value all additional thicness gains will be converted into incresing bust size and amount of milk stored. As for sources of huge amount of fluids technicaly some other npc milk could also work but none of them got such huge amount of ilk to spare as those that can provide cum.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The cap I believe is 25 thickness, and it also converts fluids involved in the Orally Filled status effect similar to how 'Nuki Nuts does.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The cap is actually 30 or above thickness and a certain amount of boob mass is gained per 10 thickness absorbed. Boob mass is also gained from orally consuming semen, as stated above.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn