Holy Slaves (Futanari themed VN)

Alishia_cre

Jul 31, 2017
p4PJ1HI.png

You can download latest public release from my PATREON

Story:

Have you ever realized how it is — to hide your dick? But do you know the feeling when you should hide it in a nunnery where sexual rituals are common? No? But it is familiar to Lily.
Ready to go for everything for the sake of contact with her mother, Lily is forced to become a nun, submitting to a imperious abbess-aunt, hiding that she has a penis when around so many seductive girls and unexpected blackmail awakens the most hidden lustful desires...

Gameplay:

In each episode (except very first one), you’ll need to score a certain amount of corruption points, to pass on.
These points can provide access to additional scenes.
The more perverted or erotic actions Lily performs, the more points she scores.
In case you didn’t score a required amount of them before the determined moment, the game will end, so choose wisely!

Fetishes:

Here is a list of fetishes that you will find in the Holy Slaves:
Futanari, incest, voyeur, lesbian, corruption, netorare, milf, exhibitionism, bestiality, anal, groping, forced sex, blackmail, orgy, teen, drugs, plump, lactation, public hair, feet, femdom, latex, creampie\impregnation, difference of heights, sleep, hairy armpits, gloryhole, harem, spanking, hypnosis, gangbang, titfuck, piss fetish, mindbreak, discrimination by fantasy race, sweating, tentacles, humiliation, and also hardcore blowjob packed with sloppy sounds ~​

About updates:
Game updates comes in the form of episodes. Each episode has a self-sufficient structure. This allows me to make all the elements of the game more qualitative. No more updates with 5 minutes of gameplay and 0.0001 alpha versions!​

Screenshots from the game:
FKeUQM7.jpg

qQLXPUl.png

lziqnJN.jpg

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
The demo from your Patreon is not available. Could you upload it somewhere else?

TheAlexG

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm... The game has potential. However, it seems (at least in the current public version), that the writing seems.... off. I'm not sure how to put it, but many of the ways dialog and thoughts are written and portrayed seem kinda confusing, for lack of a better word, and I had trouble keeping pace with the dialog/game while reading through it.

The system in place, however, seems interesting, and would be fun to see more. Keep up the good work.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Played the first chapter (the demo?) and... It felt long and short at the same time, long because there's a hella lot of details and short because, in the end I felt like I didn't do anything.

It's definitely good though, but I fell frustrated when it ended D:

AmazingGhost

Sep 6, 2017
Looks very promising. Nice characters. Story seems different from other games. Nice quality of renders, but there is not a lot of images. It's noticeable that English is not native language. However, game looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on it.
P.S. Really liked that loli elf, she is nice