• The game is just meh....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The game sucks ball sacks....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

curt200518

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

My name is Curt. I've been working to create a text based crime game that is fun, fast paced, and competitive. If you have 10 minutes to spare I would kindly ask for you to give a quick review or play through on my game. If you make a 10 minute video review I will pay 15$ paypal money. (Up to first 3 submissions)

The game is an online mmorpg text-based browser crime game. You progress over time to become a top player. The game gives players the ability to earn premium rewards such as "credits" which cost real money to buy, in the game without ever spending any real money!

Feel free to post your opinions below.

https://www.hobobattle.com

Best Regards,
Curt

Termin8tor

Feb 22, 2020
I am surprised, as your game works perfectly on iOS. Not many games can do that, so that’s an instant win in my book. I can also tell it isn’t rigged, as the first “lucky dip” I did won me a million dollars. It seems like a great game, but I do have some things I would like in it. For one, a small tutorial. I was lost when I first started, and I still am. Another thing is, it is way too easy to kill someone. Every time I rejoin I have at least 30 messages saying I was killed. I would like the option to change button sizes, as many are tiny for my phone screen. Lastly, I would like to know what the market deal is. For example, the item guide says that a fedora, for example, would cost a few thousand dollars. Neat, I need the extra energy. But wait, there is no shop. There is only pc shops. And the cheapest that fedora will get is 50 million. Could you somehow make it so that it things aren’t just so overly expensive? That’s it though, those are just nitpicking opinions and other than that it’s a great game, and I look forward to seeing it grow. Ps I know you’ve probably heard this already, but in a game where you can literally buy the entire planet, I don’t feel like “hobo battle” is the best name for it. It isn’t my game though, you do you. Have a good day

curt200518

Feb 16, 2020
Hey,

Thank you very much for checking the game out. I currently working to make the game fully mobile. As of right this moment it is best played on a computer. I tried to create an item tier system. Items are found in the game and can only be bought from other players. So far it has worked out pretty nicely I think. Also glad you mentioned being attacked. I had disabled noob protection when the game first opened up, I turned it back on and new players have 7 days of immunity from attacks.
Thanks for the review. I hope you stick around and play the game :)

Hope you all are doing well,
Curt

curt200518

Feb 16, 2020
I have made a bunch of updates since the last time ive posted here. Come by and check it out. Leave me some feedback, you can be critical if you must. I can handle it :)