Hive Quest save flag?

Aug 11, 2017
England
www.furaffinity.net
I had to rebuild my PC, nuking all my saves in the process as i didnt think to back them up. rip both tits and coc saves.
i've fished out an old save file from when i was messing about with other options and i have finished the hive quest in this one but have it set to bimbo, which isnt ideal. i see all the HIVE_ flags that reset the dungeon, but the quest itself is still flagged complete so i can't purify the core. Any idea what flag it is that tracks the quest completion? ideally i'd like to just hose the quest and run it again, rather than starting the whole game again.

thanks for the help!

Aug 11, 2017
England
www.furaffinity.net
Okay found it. in the raw file is "quests\":[

The 20th set of values ( [] being one) is the decisions made in that quest. corrupt finished quest will be:

[0,1,2,3,4,5,9] removing the 9 takes you back to the point where you can work the core. probably worth setting it back to [0] and also resetting any HIVE_* Flags, along with liaden and some of azys flags.

TheShepard256

I think it'd be safer to set it to []; code-wise, 0 is not the same as undefined, so setting it to [0] may make it think you've still done something (probably the earliest single part of the quest). I'm not 100% on this, though, as I don't know how quest tracking works in CoC2.

Aug 11, 2017
England
www.furaffinity.net
I think it'd be safer to set it to []; code-wise, 0 is not the same as undefined, so setting it to [0] may make it think you've still done something (probably the earliest single part of the quest). I'm not 100% on this, though, as I don't know how quest tracking works in CoC2.
it appears that setting them to 0 is just step 1, i.e. quest accepted, no actions taken.
not sure if Azzy would give the quest again if it was set blank. either way ive got what i wanted now!

and an answer to the other threads ive seen unanswered!