Hip/Butt Size

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I've been pondering this a bit and getting mixed results. I did some searching on how big these sizes correlate to for hips and ass and luckily I found the thread linked here:

How much size do the ratings represent?

I looked it up and a highschool basketball is 27" around and a NBA men's ball is 30" around. Diameter is approx 8.5" and 9.5" respectively. Double those and divide by 12 to get my per point basis.

So, if I took this as truth, hip size is approximately 1-1.5" per point. Does anyone else have any closer approximations on what the hip/butt sizes are in real world measurements?

Descriptions in game are great, but its nice to have an anchor in real world ideas as to exactly how big we are talking here. 20 being "inhumanly large" is kinda hard to comprehend in how it relates to sizes irl.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
They're not done in actual measurements by design. Even with boobs the cup sizes don't correlate to any real ones, just general "about yea big" approximations.

Basically you're meant to just go with the description rather than any numbers and get to one that sounds good to you.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Dicks and boobs have a real measure system that's easily relatable, cups and cm/inches, hips and but don't really have something we can easily relate it to. Hence, they have to use more abstract terms.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Dicks and boobs have a real measure system that's easily relatable, cups and cm/inches, hips and but don't really have something we can easily relate it to. Hence, they have to use more abstract terms.
I understand, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating :)

I guess it'll just have to be whatever my mind can conceive of at the time for those descriptions.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Which is exactly what and how it's supposed to be. This game is a storytelling game, so it's about creating an image in your mind and providing the words with which you can do so with some GENERALIZED similarity to that other person over there. But just like reading a book if we both read Dune. There would be little argument that Jessica has brunette hair, but nowhere in the book is it mentioned that she's stacked or has well developed breasts or any such things. Thusly we can easily get the differences we find in the two visual representations we've been given in movies. Those being; David Lynche's Francesca Annis and John Harrison's Saskia Reeves, two women of VERY different body types. The only real difference is that we tend to get more description in general in this game about sexually relevant information than one would in most fiction novels. I guess long story short, it IS the way it should be. Let your mind fill in the blanks because it's supposed to :D