HotDrake Games

Sep 11, 2024
Highville
patreon.com
LhDQAB.png
Hidden Path Life is released! Public and premium version 0.1.0 is out!
After months of hard work, we are excited to announce that our first commercial 18+ game is now available for everyone interested to play! A promising open-world project, visual novel with RPG elements, and NSFW text-based gameplay for all the hot-blooded internet friends .

Currently, version 0.1.0 of Hidden Path Life contains the Prologue and several key features and functionalities. We will be adding a lot of quality content and stories over time. We are already working on the pre-production of update 0.2.0 with more content. If you want to know more, you can support us on Patreon and gain benefits like a Cheat Menu, participation in Development Polls, Behind-the-Scenes content, a detailed Roadmap, and more.

Download it in Itch.Io: https://hotdrake.itch.io/hidden-path-life
or download it in Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7xavdqggzzmh9co/Hidden_Path_Life_0.1.0_Public.rar...
Patreon: https://patreon.com/Hotdrake

GjPCdl.png X9Mohn.png D1Kn4t.png rKf19%2B.png %2FiCL6N.png 3SAsul.png

What if Hidden Path Life?

In Hidden Path Life, the player will take on the role of a customizable young guy who moves to a new city called HighVille. Here, he will start a new chapter in his life, chasing his dreams and leaving his past behind. With little money in his pocket, he must find a way to make a living. Although his initial dream is to get involved in professional wrestling, the game offers a wide range of actions: from attending university and working to engaging in romances and love adventures.

Who is HotDrake? (Me)

I'm HotDrake, and I'm currently developing the game Hidden Path Life, an ambitious combination of visual novel, dating simulator, and text adventure. I'm handling every aspect of the development myself, although I hope to delegate tasks in the future to focus more on the story and art. But all in due time.

Hidden Path Life is my project to create the best NSFW game ever made. Thanks to my skills in illustration and programming, I can merge these genres to offer a rich storytelling experience with multiple branches, diverse characters, and various locations.

Cr2XnS.png

The public and premium version 0.1.0 is now available! We are currently planning the 0.2.0 version, we will publish more information in the next few days.

Actual Version: (0.1.0)

Currently available to the general public is version 0.1.0, presenting the following features and content:

- Inventory System - Day and Week Cycle System - Basic Cellphone Functionalities - Mission Tracking Menu - Player Stats - 5 Locations with many interiors - 15 Characters - Wide variety of interactive options - Includes Minigames - 1 Main Story in Progress - Establishment of future secondary storylines - Open-World Map - Integrated item Purchasing System - Interactive Sexual Content - Cheats Menu (Patreon Exclusive!) - And More!

5%2BrDw%2B.png

I have big plans for HPL (Hidden Path Life), with the goal of continuously adding content and expanding the game with each update. This is definitely a long-term project! The game is currently free since it's in constant development, but if you pay a small monthly fee on Patreon, you'll get early access to the latest playable version of Hidden Path Life. Additionally, you'll gain access to behind-the-scenes content, exclusive information, and updates on content progression and much more!. Your support would be greatly appreciated as it helps me financially to keep the project going.

You can click on the following link to support us on Patreon:http://patreon.com/Hotdrake

Plans

I plan to add a lot of content in future updates, including a wide variety of locations and characters, main and side missions, romantic stories and others involving multiple characters, deep dialogues, choices, fetishes, sexual scenes, minigames, and various interactions. Additionally, the idea of releasing a port for Android is also on the horizon. This is a long-term project, crafted with love and care, and I hope you enjoy living this new adventure as much as I enjoy creating it.​

If you find a bug, error, or just want to give us feedback, you can report it at the following link: Report Bugs Here