IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Welcome to the forums! It's weird here ... o.o
Yeah, he probably figured that out already
Maybe it was my post
Maybe it was the fact that your label is "champion cocksucker"
Maybe he just opened a thread on random, and saw pretty much anything :iiam:

I think he ran away though. Hasn't been seen in like 2 weeks now, and made the account 2 weeks ago:(

Reactions: Kaida

Kaida

Nov 1, 2018
Hey new person, I'm also new. Signed up just a couple days ago. But I've played the original CoC and TiTs, but on this machine I only have the latter downloaded.

I m new to everything you ve mentioned

So what brought you here? I hadn't noticed there was a forum here for a long time but then I went back to the main Fenoxo site looking for something. I believe I was looking for a list of races on the wiki to start writing a new character and wound up lurking here for about a day so I could get a feel for things.

Just thought a little intro was in order since I didn't see any "introduce yourself" stickies in this board and it would probably be on-topic in someone else's intro thread.

Oct 3, 2018
Hey new person, I'm also new. Signed up just a couple days ago. But I've played the original CoC and TiTs, but on this machine I only have the latter downloaded.

So what brought you here? I hadn't noticed there was a forum here for a long time but then I went back to the main Fenoxo site looking for something. I believe I was looking for a list of races on the wiki to start writing a new character and wound up lurking here for about a day so I could get a feel for things.

Just thought a little intro was in order since I didn't see any "introduce yourself" stickies in this board and it would probably be on-topic in someone else's intro thread.
I discovered this forum trough a reddit post about nsfw games