Hey There! Hime Kinu quick question!

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
So! I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is more kinu content being prepared, or more hime content being prepared more specifically

I read somewhere in the forum that in comparison to Young Inari, there wasn't as much content made for Kitsune Hime Kinu, but since I haven't got to that part, I can't know for myself yet (according to the wiki, i'm going towards the kitsune hime route apparently). o/

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
In-game, the two have equal amounts of content; every interaction and event is split between the two.

The thing about lacking content is mostly external commissioned content that is not in the game.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Ooh that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the reply! That was so fast, i i wasn't expecting an answer till morning honestly, thanks a lot!!

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Tobs is the author of Kinu and Kiyoko (amongst many others), so generally, if you ask a question about his characters, he'll pop in and give you the run down :)

Quickest way to summon a Tobs: Mention any of his characters (especially the Floofs) and he will instantly materialize in your room. :p