Heroine Quest - Violated (By) Heroines

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
This is an RPG Game... shocking, i know.

take control of your chosen character and go on a quest filled with enemies and Dark Souls-ey traps, defeat or avoid them to progress to the game's bosses whom you must defeat.

There are various powerups and usable items that you can find along the way to help you achieve this.

H content can be seen by beating the game and freeing the Heroine's from their captivity.

No in-game enemy has their own H scenes... just the Heroines... and villains.

- no grinding is required, trust me, i spent days play testing it to make sure.

- Switch between Mage gear or Warrior gear.

-Also you can find mini events if you try hard enough.

And that's about it.

Mega: https://mega.nz/#!40ExmAwa!gX6wsgScwugdSX0bXUaG8t3QZwhmu_-wDMu_fcu0nrc

Contains: Femdom, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, and Male Protagonist.
JwVi5Z.png

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Kinks, parings and fetishes?

Basically, could we get a summary of what kind of sexual content is in the game? What sex is the player character, who do they have sex with, and what content is there? Is anything mandatory? This is pretty much the most important information to include in your advertisement for the game, since there's too many adult games out there for players to try your game without knowing this information ahead of time.

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
Kinks, parings and fetishes?

Basically, could we get a summary of what kind of sexual content is in the game? What sex is the player character, who do they have sex with, and what content is there? Is anything mandatory? This is pretty much the most important information to include in your advertisement for the game, since there's too many adult games out there for players to try your game without knowing this information ahead of time.
noted.

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
played this for about an hour and only managed to find sacred map 2. how do you use it?

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
played this for about an hour and only managed to find sacred map 2. how do you use it?
you can only use both maps once you've collected them on the magic thing in the town...
to obtain both of the maps you have to defeat the fairy and the mage, and the chest guarding lady, both in the forest.

Note: 1. the forest loops so it's a lot smaller than you'd think.
2. if you run out of money (below 20G) you can meet the lady near the water for 500G... this can be done infinitely.

kmatsumari

Apr 30, 2019
Be careful if you decide to backtrack the forest to the entryway where you first encounter the Medusa, the event tile will still trigger but then it locks up the game.

Also, I got the three map pieces, but there is nowhere else I can go (forest is just a dead end aside from the portal back to town, and there doesn't seem to be a way for me to break the magic seal on the rope.

tehultima

Mar 3, 2019
Be careful if you decide to backtrack the forest to the entryway where you first encounter the Medusa, the event tile will still trigger but then it locks up the game.

Also, I got the three map pieces, but there is nowhere else I can go (forest is just a dead end aside from the portal back to town, and there doesn't seem to be a way for me to break the magic seal on the rope.

-The magic stone thing beside the fort guard in town is the portal.

- also, thanks for reporting the bug, i'll try to fix it, and maybe make the entire process of using the maps easier.