HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-swordsman.jpg

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-the-klax-alien-species.jpg

The Klax: an Alien Species

Gender Ratio: 75% Male, 24.5% Female, .5% Divergent
Average Height: 52-60 inches (Male), 60-68 inches (Female)
Average Weight: 80-100 (Male), 150-200 (Female)
Maturation Rate: 1.5 times faster than humans
Gestation Period: 10 Months
Average Litter Size: 4-7 Pups

A species of carnivorous diggers who live on an arid planet, this sentient species was discovered twenty years ago. According to research, the female Klax are very dominant and are expected to have at least 2-3 partners at a time. Meanwhile, Male Klax are essentially treated as sex slaves and are considered a form of sexual currency. Males from other sentient species are not only included in this barbaric system, but are considered valuable due to how “exotic” they are.

While on a first glance they may seem like simple primitives, they have heavy metal vaults capable of withstanding nuclear blasts, and can respond with missiles of their own. This makes dealing them much more difficult than other low-tech species, especially for any new colonies.

Currently, the Klax population is estimated to be around 8.5 billion.

Last edited:
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The Trow
monsterlover69-trow.jpg

Dwellers of the underground, the Trow are a distant relative of Ogres that is diminutive in stature compared to their larger cousins. Despite this, however, they are still quite strong compared to most humanoids of their size, including even dwarfs. They also have decent intelligence and are much more peaceful, typically living in tribes. They generally are hunter-gathers.

Features
+2 Strength, +2 Constitution
Darkvision: 60 feet
Languages: Trow speak Common, Giant, and one other language.
Size: On average, Trow range between four to five feet, but weigh between 150 and 280 lb. This puts their size at medium.
Age: Trow reach adulthood at age 12 and can live up to eighty years.
Appearance: Trow Skin usually comes in shades of grey, although blue and purple tinted skin is not unknown. Trow eyes are usually yellow.
Speed: 25 feet
Powerful Build: Trow count as one size larger when determining their carrying capacity and the weight they can push, drag, or lift.
Gigantic Shift: Once per day, a Trow may cast enlarge on themselves as a bonus action.
Sunlight Sensitivity: While in sunlight, Trow has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-dwarf-women-and-facial-hair-common-varities.jpg

Facial Hair Varieties of Dwarf Women
[Clockwise]

-Sideburns-
Common among dwarf women living among other races and adventurers, sideburns are worn as a reminder of their dwarven heritage while still being recognizably female to others. However, it is unpopular in dwarf kingdoms and considered scandalous.

-Lion’s Mane/Chin Curtain-
The current most popular style of facial hair in many dwarf kingdoms for women, often worn by miners and craftsdwarfs. Some men adopt this style as well, although they are generally regarded as more effeminate by dwarf society.

-Full Beard-
Worn usually by only especially traditional dwarves, this style has been fading out over the past few centuries, and is considered overly formal for some. However, those who do wear it are usually quite wealthy and have high-up positions.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(Due to Weasyl not working for me atm, I’m posting it directly to Here)

4059D409-7CD7-407D-A552-A211D8D626FC.jpeg

Amika Elmidi
Class: Warrior
Fighting Style: Polearm and Shield

Amika is the daughter of a blacksmith who left home when she was young and joined a party of mercenary adventurers known as the Honorable Swords, but left a few years later due to some personal problems* she was dealing with. She practiced under an alchemist for a few years before she went back to her regular job.

*Mostly gender related

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Here are two monsters I made:
monsterlover69-a-beautiful-angel.jpg

A freaky angel lady with a burning sword...

monsterlover69-mimic-monstergirl.jpg

And a truly monstrous mimic girl, probably preparing to eat some unwary adventurer.

Feel free to edit them and/or use them in a game-just make sure to give me due credit.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-angel-and-mimicgirl-redone-for-rpgmaker.png

Here is some resized versions of the previous two drawings. There is some artifacting present in them, but once cleaned up they should be pretty good to go.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-pumpkin-witch-of-bat-tower.jpg

A pumpkin witch summoning a swarm of bats! Don’t mess with her patch, or else you might get snatched!

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-space-mercenary-01-reptilian-gunner.jpg

A shortstack reptilian mercenary a bearing a laser rifle! Don’t stay out in the open if you don’t want to get hit!

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
0ADB4768-E8D7-4CA3-95D2-623F1F42E8F5.jpeg Styraks

Styraks are an alien species who manifest in two primary variants: the skinny “Type 1” and the stockier “Type 2”, which while initially determined to be genders are actually more akin to castes: Type 1 Styraks serve as quickfooted explorers while Type 2 Styraks are the powerfully built guardians of the nest. While one may derive from this information that Type 1 Styraks are largely male and Type 2 Styraks are largely female, it seems such distributions are equally split between them. Not only that, but Styraks of the same type mate just as much as of different types. Finally, this is not universal across the species, and there are exceptions.

While they primarily plant eaters, reports show they are omnivorous, with primary sources of protein being from the aquatic wetlands in the form of crustaceans.

They are fairly new to space, having only invented a FTL engine two years ago. Their ships are fairly primitive and lack shields or even proper weapons most of the time, with the few that are armed equipped with short range missiles and ballistics. Most distinctively, Styrak vessels are painted painted pink with pale orange stripes.

The Triumvirate Confederacy of Styr is the primary government of Gurhaat, the planet the Styrak live on. This government was formed after the end of a Cold War between the three superpowers of Trenia, Imeral, and Katchu, leading to the ban of nuclear weapons and an alliance between them, which eventually evolved into a more formal government. Despite the name, there are actually other member states, although as they are much less significant and do not have as much authority within it, the name remains.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
6AD618C4-1C73-43FD-8B2D-C9C116D7B7B2.jpeg
I know this isn’t really my best, but I had to draw these two cuties from Highway Blossoms. If anyone has played the game, you should know why.

Reactions: HeyJune

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
7AC05FAC-6EE4-4E1B-A955-EADA03FC5A19.jpeg “Feeling sacrilegious, boyo?”

Trying out a different pose. Kind of a rough sketch, but still.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Since I unofrunately can't use my phone anymore due to it deciding to be a piece of shit, I unfortunately can't post any drawings as of now, so instead you'll have to contend with my really shitty digital art.

And by that, I mean like this:
Sonic OC.png
If you don't understand why this is shit, I should note this is basically a tracing of Rouge the bat in a cool pose but its a purple wolf and there's some more cyan.