Helping Orc Futa

Tezel

Aug 23, 2017
I was wondering how to access the scene where you 'help out' the orc futa (who's name I forget) after beating her and choosing to breed the orcs. The tooltip mentions having a submissive streak or an airheaded lust. I've tried simply losing to her a bunch of times and then coming back to access the scene, and trying to access the scene while under the effects of wyvern venom and neither seem to work. I'm playing on the current public build.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I was wondering how to access the scene where you 'help out' the orc futa (who's name I forget) after beating her and choosing to breed the orcs. The tooltip mentions having a submissive streak or an airheaded lust. I've tried simply losing to her a bunch of times and then coming back to access the scene, and trying to access the scene while under the effects of wyvern venom and neither seem to work. I'm playing on the current public build.

You need a dick and either a high libido or high cum production. Using Wyvern Venom should do it.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
You need a dick and either a high libido or high cum production. Using Wyvern Venom should do it.
You misunderstand. This is within that scene.

For what you're asking about, you need to either have lost to Arona a bunch or be a bimbo (the latter of which is not implemented yet).