Help With Sera "Shrink Me"

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know the prerequisites for this option? The "Yes" button is greyed out and says "Something is preventing your [penis description] from being removed!" (it has the description). My character is Treated (faux cow) but is fully transformed, with "The Treatment" status effect gone. I had Dr. Lash remove my character's penis to see if that worked, and it did, so I'm not clear on what the problem with Sera's inch stealing event is. I have gotten the tangled tail scene but the wiki doesn't say anything about that removing your option in the future. Someone please tell me what the problem is

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Does anyone know the prerequisites for this option? The "Yes" button is greyed out and says "Something is preventing your [penis description] from being removed!" (it has the description). My character is Treated (faux cow) but is fully transformed, with "The Treatment" status effect gone. I had Dr. Lash remove my character's penis to see if that worked, and it did, so I'm not clear on what the problem with Sera's inch stealing event is. I have gotten the tangled tail scene but the wiki doesn't say anything about that removing your option in the future. Someone please tell me what the problem is
Wait does your champ have a cock while trying to do Sera's shrink cock scene?