Help With Beating Two Certain Characters

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
It's Amara and Jasvalla (whosuckscomparedtoArona). I don't want Kara to die, and I want to avoid the latter much as possible.

For each class, what moveset should I use to beat Amara Faell? And what body parts are effective in teasing Jasvalla?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Amara dies to tease, which is particularly absurd with how the post-fight text goes but that's the most effective strategy. Techs can only fight her that way, because she has 94.5% damage reduction against Energy Weaponry, while a Kineticist or Mercenary who's sufficiently overleveled and overgeared can probably brute-force her with Gravity Crush or Sturm and Drang.

If you don't want to fight Jasvalla then don't talk to her at Tavros.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Amara dies to tease, which is particularly absurd with how the post-fight text goes but that's the most effective strategy. Techs can only fight her that way, because she has 94.5% damage reduction against Energy Weaponry, while a Kineticist or Mercenary who's sufficiently overleveled and overgeared can probably brute-force her with Gravity Crush or Sturm and Drang.

If you don't want to fight Jasvalla then don't talk to her at Tavros.
Meh. Gives a bit o' challenge. I just want to know if I can tease her without needing to be treated.