[HELP] Riya quest: Can't beat juggernaut!

Zynthrazill

Dec 15, 2017
Hello people!

As you can see by my profile, I am a noob.

I've been playing this game just for fun when I got bored and haven't had any problems up until now:
I am stuck on Riya's quest! I can't get past the juggernaut! I have tried everything but I don't know alot about the armor stats or weapons. I gave up after a while and tried to use a editor and getting the weapons that deal the most damage and armor that protects me the most I am still unable to beat him!

That's why I am asking you people for help!

I'm new to this so if I need to tell you something extra about my character, please tell!

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Your best bet would be to use the save file button to post your save here. That way we can just go through and let you know what you need to do. If it's any consolation, it's easily the hardest boss in the game.

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
yeah that one a pain try upgrade you stuff more your under gear for that fight I use the jolthammer and the fzr fire suppression and nova (goo armour )

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I wouldn't bother attempting the fight until at least level 9. Uveto tier gear is definitely a must and make sure you have good kinetic resist. You can upgrade your disruptor to reduce all kinect damage by a percentage for a number of turns at level 10 as well. Just make sure you don't use a kinect weapon if you go that route. Focus the drones and pray because it's a pretty hard fight regardless of how well prepared you are.

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
Wait until lvl 10. Sometimes the RNG goes your way, and other times the fight just destroys you.