Help poisoning Lady Hedrich

slapstick70

May 17, 2016
I have tried multiple times to poison this woman but there's nothing going on at the inn. Every time I go in at 5 in the morning there's no one there. The only new person is someone named girl but it just says place holder. I went in at 1700 thinking it was a typo. Still nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? I even walk in right at those times.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
It is time dependent so you may have missed the right day

So the next day is dependent on whether Vaughan gave you the mission before or after midnight

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]To recap - tomorrow from five to midnight at the Lady’s Blessing. Lady Heydrich, suite thirty-three, spike the food and make sure she doesn’t turn up at court.[/SIZE]

I.E. 17:00hrs [I would suggest replacing to with until]

My hint is this is a mission where having friends that can help is handy (there are multiple options including a inanimate one)

someone named girl but it just says place holder.

That is the owner's daughter IRC

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Yes like Akher said, this mission is VERY time dependent, not only do you need to go into the inn at the right time of the day (between 17:00 and 00:00), but you also need to do it at exactly the right day, only get one shot at it, otherwise the quest fails and you just have to go tell to to Vaughn that you messed it up. Also note that you need to actually go into the inn during this time window, just staying in the inn and waiting wont trigger the event.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Vaughn explicitly tells you that you need to be there at the right time on the right day, and that if you can't make it, to refuse. So there's no excuse for being late.

However, Alder should have fixed it such that waiting in the inn should trigger it correctly.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
In a recent patch, it was added that you can wait at the Inn (not in a room, in the inn commons) and the scene will trigger.