help please

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Yea but why does the wiki says astras father is Amara and not Vic? Sorry if I’m not getting, I’m really interested in this sub plot this game has, I just want to understand it better

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Yes, Kaede is related to Astra as her half sister, though that's not through Shade but Astra's Sire, Amara.

And come on, use the edit button once in a while.

I get the feeling that the Steele relationship chart would end up looking like the Summers' Family Tree...

Can you use the edit option on iPad/iPhone?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You really aren't the brightest bulb.

Victor Steele was Shade's father.
Astra is Shade's daughter with Amara.
Astra is Victor Steele's grandaughter.

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
Also how do you win Kiros drinking challenge?

You choose option "cheat" or something like that. It doesn't have any negative repercussions.

And wiki says that Victor isn't Astra's father because he is not.

And thank god that Steele isn't in any way related to Kaede. One such surprise is enough.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You choose option "cheat" or something like that. It doesn't have any negative repercussions.
Your Alcohol Tolerance score allows you to win without cheating, it just has to be pretty high. I don't know the exact number, but I'm sure you can find it on the wiki under Kiro or Alcohol Tolerance(if that page exists).

Also, we need more Kaede, she's fantastic.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can already meet Shade

And thank god that Steele isn't in any way related to Kaede. One such surprise is enough.
They may not be blood relatives, but if Shade and Amara tied the knot (heh) then they would be in-laws of some sort.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
No, as the wife of your sister her daughter would be your niece, just like Astra.
That makes sense.

Now I'm getting all sorts of curious just to how the various characters would react to a full relationship chart relating to Steele.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Ohh ok thank so much, now I’m excited to meet these characters

Ok thanks and lol

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
So what happends if Kaede finds out that she’s a pirate? Also it doesn’t explain why they left their kids with out a parent, Amara I understand even though it’s for a stupid reason, but shade, she could have stopped being a bounty hunter, also if shade is Vic’s daughter, wouldn’t that make shade and Steele step sisters? And do you consider Astra and Kaede to be good, like hate pirates

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Errrr no.
Astra is pretty close to Shade, even though Astra lives at the nearby Stormguard....barracks? Monastery? She sees Amara on a fairly regular basis. So does Kaede.

Amara hasn't told her daughters that she's a pirate; to Kaede, Amara runs a construction company and I presume that Astra thinks the same thing.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I’m just asking since I’m new to this game and I’m not sure about stuff like this, also does eating things the nuki bar or that semen pill thing effect or drinking effect the pregnancy?

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
wow, that’s some fucked up shit no offense, but it makes me think on why it’s like that?

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Why can you have sex with shade if she’s your step sister
She's your half sister, and because you initially don't know and then you either hide the fact from her or tell her and she thinks it over and decides she still wants to bang you if you're up for it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I feel some people here are face palming alot explaining things.

Bud read the descriptions for the items in your inventory. They will help you get an idea of what they will do, if you really still feel clueless I would suggest the wiki for better explanation, if there isn't anything in the wiki about it then here should be one of the last places to come.

I hate sounding like a dick but non of the stuff you asked was that complicated dude just takes a bit of thought.