Help finding audio related to TiTs.

bananasandwich

Jul 5, 2023
A few years ago I saw some erotic audio thing about TiTs. I think I either saw it on the Blog or on one of the devs' Twitter accounts. Recently I remembered it, and wondered if I could find it again. After some googling, looking through the forum and Discord server for mentions of audio, I found nothing. Now I come to the forum asking if anyone knows what I'm talking about and where I could find it.

I remember it was a collection of around 6 pieces of audio.
At last one of those pieces was a "primer" and intended to be listened to before another one.
The rest of them were some separate stories in the TiTs universe, one of which took place on Tavros station.

If anyone knows about this and where I could find it, a link would be appreciated.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, there is one project that I'm pretty sure was abandoned that featured Kara. I think it was a much more linear, stand alone thing called "The Silence", kinda like Urta Quest in CoC1, or maybe even a visual novel? I dont think it was even fully finished though. You can find some details about it on the wiki if you poke around hard enough.

Aside from that idk about any other TiTS related side projects. At least not any official ones.

TheShepard256

The Silence is actually in the exact same format as Flash TiTS, just with a much smaller and more linear story, a different ship combat system, and controllable companions in combat; no audio or VN elements. As for the main topic, I don't know about any audio projects, but there's a bunch of short stories on the main website, four of which exist in a sequence (and were some of the first TiTS content ever made) and one of which takes place entirely on Tavros.

bananasandwich

Jul 5, 2023
Now that I think about it I'm not even sure if it was official content or just some fan thing. Anyways thanks for trying, to help but I was not referring to The Silence or the fiction page on the blog.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Sounds you're thinking of eSuccubus's erotic hypnosis works.
The website has audio files for both the original CoC and TiTS, although some of them seem to be exclusive to patreon backers.