Help Build

MurderofCrows

May 1, 2019
I am trying to learn the current state of the game and did download the save editor. I am looking to have fun and enjoy the game for however many hours I can. But I am relatively green and sort of want to know the item builds and stuff. I know very little about this game compared to COC and CoC2. So I am just wondering like what would be best for enjoying the content smoothly and kind of getting a feel for things. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh on a final note is their pregnancy for npcs in the game? I noticed you have a fertility and virility thing.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
There is quite a bit of content. Lots of side encounters and waifus to collect. There are various character builds depending on your play style. There are numerous threads detailing them. Others may wish to go into detail here.

Note that you don't need to min max to do well. Most of the game is pretty easy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
null_blank was able to solo Myrellion at level 1.You can easily min-max, but you don't NEED to.

If you're looking to raise your stats, the Ten-Ton Gym at New Texas can train every stat (except Will if you're a Taur). If New Texas isn't your thing, you can raise Aim to about 65% of Max with Tanis at Mhen'ga if you have a bow in your inventory. You can raise your strength by using the the pool at Arbets Travel Agency on Tarkus. You can talk to Syri about books to raise your intelligence. She's dick girl, and you'll only open up interactions with her by sexing her up. Ramis if recruited can train you. She's on Tavros.

As for builds, it's pretty easy. Do you want to shoot or melee? Just pick the perks that go with it can go to town.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
null_blank was able to solo Myrellion at level 1.You can easily min-max, but you don't NEED to.

If you're looking to raise your stats, the Ten-Ton Gym at New Texas can train every stat (except Will if you're a Taur). If New Texas isn't your thing, you can raise Aim to about 65% of Max with Tanis at Mhen'ga if you have a bow in your inventory. You can raise your strength by using the the pool at Arbets Travel Agency on Tarkus. You can talk to Syri about books to raise your intelligence. She's dick girl, and you'll only open up interactions with her by sexing her up. Ramis if recruited can train you. She's on Tavros.

As for builds, it's pretty easy. Do you want to shoot or melee? Just pick the perks that go with it can go to town.
Um, you seem to have misinterpreted the situation, and only read the title. Please check again.

MurderofCrows

May 1, 2019
It is interesting input to have as I try to navigate these waters. Working towards something a bit more conclusive for me in the content I see. I've been playing the game sort of aimless getting a feel for each planet and trying to figure out the quests. Also one of the companions hasn't appeared with Amber also Sera I've broken her to 80% but still no progress on the pregnancy thing and yeah I did make sure to change her around for it. So help would be very nice still also the builds thing is more me just not even knowing what works well and doesn't down to a skill point.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, a couple of things:
- Sera's meter isn't a percentage, its just a number her writer used to measure her sub content. If it reads 80, its full.
- Regarding Sera's pregnancy, you need to talk to her about it, then deactivate her collar and then either make love or double penetrate her.
- Amber is still a work in progress, right now only Anno and Celise are able to join for a threesome.

MurderofCrows

May 1, 2019
I can't seem to talk to her though, not for lack of trying mind you. I did put in several hours the previous night trying to figure out how you get her talking about it, my options don't show talk anywhere.