Hello just 4 questions

Jaim

May 27, 2016
Hi i sign up just for ask how i can instal the image pack on the android version

And second what are all the good endings? I just beat the bee girl ending 

And third every time i get pregnant with the beegirl i get aborted and lost the egg xD

And four how can you get pregnant with using a girl

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I can only answer questions 2, and 4.

2. What we consider "good" ending is different than you most of the time because of personal taste.

So we can tell you what endings we like, but there is no guarantee you would like it.

I myself don't tend to like bad ends, since they don't fit my personal taste.

4. Keep having sex...well that one was easy to answer!!! <3

Jaim

May 27, 2016
At least cansomeone tell me or give to me a link showing al the current ending in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Hi i sign up just for ask how i can instal the image pack on the android version

And second what are all the good endings? I just beat the bee girl ending 

And third every time i get pregnant with the beegirl i get aborted and lost the egg xD

And four how can you get pregnant with using a girl

To answer your 4th question, I recommend that you use Large Pink Eggs to increase Fertility, use Ovi Elixir to speed up pregnancy cycle, Talk to Cum Witch in the Desert Cave (after clearing it) to get the Fertility blessing to increase pregnancy multiplier and fertility by 15 points. Become pregnant and give birth at least 10 10 times to get brood mother perk to increase pregnancy multiplier again, up to 3. If you want more pregnancy speed multipliers, find the Goddess Fara during Halloween. Other than that, get fucked by everything that has a penis.

Last edited by a moderator: